Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarley

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Nor Cal
Oh yeah!!:banana::banana: These tanks looks awesome!:thumbs: Hope some can be made for the short DID size.

Grrr just can't manage to get the pics to upload upright:mad::p

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
How difficult would it be to cut the length down on the AGA/AGI tanks?

The reason I ask is.... I just got the new AGA-TD Dual Coil and it looks like it could use some color...
same diameter inside and out, same wall thickness as the AGA glass, just shorter

Left to right AGA-T2 with Fauxgotti top, AGI, AGA-TD Dual Coil
UD-AG collection.jpg

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
I can't recommend cutting a tank down unless you have the tools/experience....Especially working with a 22.7mm tank. Sanding it down is doable assuming you just need to take a little off. What's the length of your AGA-TD?

It's about a 1/2" shorter, can't give an exact measurement right now because it's vaping to well for me to take it apart and measure.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
It's about a 1/2" shorter, can't give an exact measurement right now because it's vaping to well for me to take it apart and measure.

That's a micro tank! If you decide to cut one down I'd order a 5ml Cobra. It has the same ID/OD and is 38mm long. Sounds like you could get several AGA-TD tanks out of it lol.

The Pure, F3cta, Diablo and Mac 350 tanks should be ready by the end of the week or early next week at the latest:)

We'll be adding GITD for both Cobra sizes and restocking Blue across the board.

I'm looking into doing Elite tanks next along with the matching drip tips.

Last edited:

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
It's time to run a contest/drawing for you guys::) You don't have to create an account or like me on Facebook lol. Just add your name to the list and you're in. I think 50 entries is a reasonable # so once we get there I'll draw 5 numbers with a RNG. Each winner can select a tank from the website (including the new stuff). Just PM me your info and I'll send it your way. I'll start the list at zero....Copy and paste away!:)

0. murtcepS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread