Spinner charging question

Status
Not open for further replies.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Just charged my new spinner for the first time. Should the button light you push to vape stay lit up bright? None of the other ones I've had do that. Thought this might be something new, but not sure. The charger didin't get hot and the light on the charger turned green fairly quick. I'm at a loss,sent the vendor a msg but wondered if anyone had noticed this. It was definitely discharged completely as the light was flashing till I plugged it in the charger.

Prospect

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
the 7th layer of hell
I've gone through many twists, (and friends twists) and taken many apart. I've seen a couple spinners and all batteries I've seen die have died in the same way. The volt and ground wires (red and black) either snap or come unsoldered from the main circuit board. Just keep that in mind in the future. When the batteries died they would stay green on the charger and would blink and the light would stay on some times. They just did weird things when wires came loose.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
The charger went red when I plugged it in as usual and then turned green after a couple hours. That dang button stayed lit up the whole time. Tried two chargers both did the same. Will see what the vendor says, but so far I like it. Lasted me since yesterday, wanted it for a backup. I just love that 1300mah, guess can always send it back and get another.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Thanks Prospect. I've had it a week and just started using it yesterday love it so far. I am a heavy vaper and it's lasted me a full 24 hrs. Well maybe not that heavy. I always go for the highest mah I can get. I was worried since I have been very lucky with my equip no problems at all except the pos stardusts. I was just waiting for it to sizzle and blow but all was good guess just a new way of charging to get used to.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Thanks Prospect. I've had it a week and just started using it yesterday love it so far. I am a heavy vaper and it's lasted me a full 24 hrs. Well maybe not that heavy. I always go for the highest mah I can get. I was worried since I have been very lucky with my equip no problems at all except the pos stardusts. I was just waiting for it to sizzle and blow but all was good guess just a new way of charging to get used to.

so far my first two runs were about 12 hours each,charged it anyways each time(got the 1300). ran like a champ so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread