Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Thank you so much Moe. Really appreciate the contest.

And if we are talking football now GO NINERS

I've been a
49ner.png
fan since the days of Kezar Stadium. ;)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
What do you think about that? I find it hard to believe he was unaware but maybe I guess.....
He says he wonders if someone put something in his drink. Really? What is he, an under-aged girl at a frat party? C'mon! A better excuse would have been that he had eaten too many poppy-seed bagels.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I think they are all a bunch of losers....but it's still fun to watch them...think about it...a group of grown men chasing a odd shaped ball around and acting like children...........what more could you ask for as free entertainment..
... unless, of course, you actually want to see it in person. Ticket prices are so high!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I was only thinking about watching at home with your own munchies & such....in this case it doesn't cost a thing...you were going to eat anyway....and the TV was going to be on anyway....so.....anyway......free entertainment....(I know nothing is really free)......

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I've heard that the best seat is usually the one in front of the TV. Having never been to an NFL game, I'll stick with that opinion. :)

And you'd be right. I gave my season tickets to my son's family and I enjoy these days watching the games on the big screen. Though I will give the new stadium a try just once. Timely shipping from VaporBomb this weekend. Cinnabomb arrived just in time to get that nasty taste of quick juice from my mod. Love the smell of cinnamon in the morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread