Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
My Sooners lost to San Diego State last night, so I have no rooting interest left in the tourney, but I'll still watch it.

I was looking through the brackets to see who else I could root for and it occurred to me that, unless I'm mistaken, no team from the state of Texas even went to the tournament this year. Wonder how long it's been since that happened.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My Sooners lost to San Diego State last night, so I have no rooting interest left in the tourney, but I'll still watch it.

I was looking through the brackets to see who else I could root for and it occurred to me that, unless I'm mistaken, no team from the state of Texas even went to the tournament this year. Wonder how long it's been since that happened.

OK and Texas are more football anyway.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
images
images

images

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It's always disappointing when you get that last loss, and every year there's only one team that doesn't get a last loss, but 31-5 is a great year for any team. I'm proud of them.

Yeah, and there is something to be said when you get spanked bad in your last game. There's no blaming the refs, no ifs, woulda, coulda's, or shoulda's. It's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread