Not open for further replies.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I think you're right, General. I think Louisville will destroy WS (even though I'll be rooting for WS), and Michigan should handle Syracuse.

A Cardinal / Wolverine final might be pretty good. Michigan has looked really strong. Slim and Bappo might have heart attacks.

Thankfully today's game was pretty stress free for me, Fridays game probably took 3 years off of my life lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I never watch basketball, but it was on yesterday and I got to see that leg break! I loved it, that is so wrong isn't it? I do hope he's ok, and I'm thinking how is that possible to snap like that, steroid injections leave bones brittle....

I watched it over and over... When I'm done delivering babies, I think I belong in trauma.

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I never watch basketball, but it was on yesterday and I got to see that leg break! I loved it, that is so wrong isn't it? I do hope he's ok, and I'm thinking how is that possible to snap like that, steroid injections leave bones brittle....

I watched it over and over... When I'm done delivering babies, I think I belong in trauma.

You are sick. :confused: :blink:

On a serious note, I could never be a doctor. If I saw something like that in person, I'd pass out.

I was raised on a farm, and we raised hogs too. I've castrated hundreds of hogs, and it never bothered me. But if I watch someone get a shot, or if I watch the nurse draw blood (from me or anyone else), I'll pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread