Spotted my first!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

el lobo furtivo

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Akron, OH
I was at the bar last night and noticed a cloud of vapor out of the corner of my eye. I looked over to see some guy puffing on what looked to be an eGo-Kanger setup. I wanted to talk to him, as I had my Provari mini on me but after watching him for a few seconds, he dropped the thing twice and then fell off his bar stool attempting to retrieve it the 2nd time. I thought better of it. It was still exciting though! And completely hilarious....

CaliJeff

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2013
LA The city not the state
I was going to start a thread about a similar story that happened to me the other night. I'll just add it here.

Went to a pub to see a friends band play. while waiting for them to set up I pulled out the PV and had a few stealthy vapes. I noticed the guy sitting behind me glaring. Thinking to myself that I was going to have to teach a lil class after a couple of drinks wasn't very appealing to me so I throttled down my vaping a bit. When his date got up and left the room I was sure that mangement was about to be informed of my legal activity. Here's were it gets good. He pulls out an ego twist and vapes like crazy. LOL he explained that it was their second date and she didn't know he vaped, and he didn't know it was ok in the room. When she returned he went quiet again.

I was going to start a thread about a similar story that happened to me the other night. I'll just add it here.

Went to a pub to see a friends band play. while waiting for them to set up I pulled out the PV and had a few stealthy vapes. I noticed the guy sitting behind me glaring. Thinking to myself that I was going to have to teach a lil class after a couple of drinks wasn't very appealing to me so I throttled down my vaping a bit. When his date got up and left the room I was sure that mangement was about to be informed of my legal activity. Here's were it gets good. He pulls out an ego twist and vapes like crazy. LOL he explained that it was their second date and she didn't know he vaped, and he didn't know it was ok in the room. When she returned he went quiet again.
Now that is a cool story!

zyglrox

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Florida
Not too long ago I brought my spinner into a bar and it was actually pretty cool. Bumped into a couple cigaliker's who've only bought stuff from places like Walgreens and 7-11. Blew their minds with a simple spinner and a T3. My favorite part was when I told them how much money they weren't saving with the blu. I was happy to give them a push in the right direction! That was at least a positive experience.

The bar crowd has generally been cool when it comes to vaping. I thought I would always be alone vaping in them, but it's closer to 20% of the time I enter a bar at peak hours, there's at least one in there somewhere.

Remember, some of us are stealthy.

Now that you mention it, everytime I have run into a fellow vaper has been in a bar, brewery, or brewpub. Not sure if that says something about fellow vapers, or about me lol.
Oh hahahahaha. Hardly in a position to judge anyone on that! I was just saying, imagine if your first impression of a vaper was this drunken guy falling over his chair and dropping his equipment left and right. That, to me, is pretty funny and I am somehow fine with it. Something about being that gone at a bar and yet having the desire to take up vaping to the point where you wouldn't mind breaking out an eGo kit in public just doesn't quite register to me. One vice at a time, I suppose. I gotta say, those eGo-size batts can be buggers to hold onto when you're approaching pirate-status drunk.

Apparently blu seems to be doing quite well these days though, eh? Seems to be what we're all seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread