Spring is in the air Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I've added it to my growing list of flavors to order next time. I always discover about 5 "new" flavors immediately after I place an order. At this rate, I'll be sampling e-juices for the next 10 years!! Not that that's a bad thing...

Same here...Peppermint Mocha could be one I purchase in large amounts but I just can't get through that list of flavors I have to try out first. What I like best about that flavor is that for awhile after you vape it you have the lingering taste of coffee in your mouth...just like you do when you drink a cup. Amazing!

Stu99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
New York
Ok David, this one is for you and all of you guys at FSUSA.....give it a read...

I go to auto zone to buy an air filter and a cabin air filter for my car. Both of them are out of stock. Ugh. On my way to aid auto stores I stop at mcdonalds to get a sausage egg and cheese...."im sorry, we dont have any sausage". Great. So I get to aid auto store. Both filters...you guessed it...out of stock. Unreal. So I stop at the bagel store for an egg bagel w/ vegetable cream cheese. We dont have any vegetable cream cheese. Now im really annoyed. So I get home. Sit at my computer to check email and try to relax. I check my email and my order I placed at FSUSA yesterday afternoon is on its way. Its nice to see SOMEONE knows what the hell they are doing. Thank you for running a business that has its head on straight. BTW...I am now making eggs, bacon and toast with coffee.

Steve
Aka
Stu99

WiKiD

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
far
Well you will like the juices I'm sure WikiD....I've been vaping ryder last few days, and you know, I really like (I like them all, lol) but this one I definately want again, so I ordered more. Even hubby and daughter asked what flavor do I have, they like it. So that says alot.

From what I have read, I'm sure I will love them! :) This is also my first run with PG mixed into my juices. Some are 50/50 some are 80vg/20pg. I like my VG juices, but I am now seeking a little stronger TH so I am hoping that will give me what I am looking for.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Stu.....and you didn't tell them 2x the bacon would suffice????

What were you thinking?

Ok David, this one is for you and all of you guys at FSUSA.....give it a read...

I go to auto zone to buy an air filter and a cabin air filter for my car. Both of them are out of stock. Ugh. On my way to aid auto stores I stop at mcdonalds to get a sausage egg and cheese...."im sorry, we dont have any sausage". Great. So I get to aid auto store. Both filters...you guessed it...out of stock. Unreal. So I stop at the bagel store for an egg bagel w/ vegetable cream cheese. We dont have any vegetable cream cheese. Now im really annoyed. So I get home. Sit at my computer to check email and try to relax. I check my email and my order I placed at FSUSA yesterday afternoon is on its way. Its nice to see SOMEONE knows what the hell they are doing. Thank you for running a business that has its head on straight. BTW...I am now making eggs, bacon and toast with coffee.

Steve
Aka
Stu99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread