who's ready for a new get free juice game? spring is in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
i think what most are upset about is the fact he posted this over a month ago and has never came back to check on it or even answer peoples questions about what exactly he is talking about. i think that is terrible customer service. obviously he doesn't care about the internet people that got his business started.

StrangeShay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Outside of DC in MD
Vash - I understand your thoughts, but please realize that David is also running brick and mortar stores. That's why there are supplier associates. Honestly, I wish that I'd checked this thread sooner. I don't always check contest threads, but decided to as I wondered why there were already so many pages.

Logic dictates that if you are to busy to give a thread attention, don't start one.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
i think what most are upset about is the fact he posted this over a month ago and has never came back to check on it or even answer peoples questions about what exactly he is talking about. i think that is terrible customer service. obviously he doesn't care about the internet people that got his business started.

I understand your thoughts, but I can't speak for David. That said, his original post was clear to me. He was asking for suggestions for a contest. I don't agree that this is terrible customer service; I think David forgot that he started this thread! Is that good? No. But does that mean that FSUSA has terrible customer service? Again, no.

Do you order from FSUSA? Are the products good? Are they shipped quickly? If there are problems, does FSUSA resolve them? That's what customer service is about.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I understand he is busy and Im not really mad with David .I have talked to him before and he was very nice to me.To be honest I just gave up with Freedomsmoke.I never asked for manager because your right at times I didnt feel comfortable and by the time I knew enough about vaping I just decided it wasnt worth my time.When you get treated as if you dont know what your talking about and then you correct someone and they give you an attitude you just figure this place isnt worth my time or money.

At this point in my vaping I get everything I need else where and DIY most of juices so FSUSA is a non issue for me at this point.I saw thread and thought I would pop in and when thread seemed to go dead it reminded me of issues in past and I felt need to vent LOL.
I have even been told to go try and get a job mixing for FSUSA from folks I DIY for which would be great but after these issues I havnt wanted to go back which is a shame because I really enjoy mixing and teaching others about vaping or just chattting about it with those who are really in to it and I think if they had more folks who really enjoy vaping working for them it would show in their CS and help them improve relations with people in town and on the forum :) Just my :2c:

Vash - It's good that you know how to DYI. I'm not surprised that David was nice to you; he's a nice guy. That said, instead of complaining in this forum, you should tell him how you were treated at the store! Your complaints are legit, and he needs to know. However, they have nothing to this thread. :)

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Your complaints are legit, and he needs to know. However, they have nothing to this thread. :)

To each his own I guess.I do feel that this thread reflects the attention paid to the customer from FSUSA but if you dont thats ok.I wont argue anymore or visit this thread after this post.Good night and good bye FSUSA!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Spacekitty - I read all the pages, but didn't see any customer service issues. Can you tell me what they are?

I guess the problems people have had at the B & M don't count??

And having a "Supplier Associate" who lives in FL as their cheerleader seems kinda funny, too... :facepalm:

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
you got a relationship with david you are willing to divulge?
you can defend him all you want, but his stores are garbage, his employees know almost nothing about the industry, his prices are ridiculously high, his return policy is near-non existent, his juices are over priced and inconsistent, his employees can be be rude, misleading, and rush you to make a remorseful purchase. they advertise all over the radio as cessation tools, which, as i am sure you know is not the way to legally market them. they sell equipment saying its X ohms to find out afterwards it was something completely different. (LRvsSR). these are just my experiences. I tell all my converts and friends, of which there are many to avoid his awful stores and shop elsewhere. you wanted to know, there ya have it. With respect, and no malice, there is no need to keep defending him, we all see thru it.
I just read this entire thread and am not going to bother responding to individual posts. David asked for ideas for a Spring contest. Yes, it's unfortunate that he's not posted again, but why are many of you going on and on? Posting a thread asking for ideas doesn't deserve a negative review. What would you say? "FSUSA asked for ideas for a contest, but then didn't respond to us?" Reviews should be for customer service. Has FSUSA treated you wrongly?

I understand your thoughts, but I can't speak for David. That said, his original post was clear to me. He was asking for suggestions for a contest. I don't agree that this is terrible customer service; I think David forgot that he started this thread! Is that good? No. But does that mean that FSUSA has terrible customer service? Again, no.

Do you order from FSUSA? Are the products good? Are they shipped quickly? If there are problems, does FSUSA resolve them? That's what customer service is about.

Vash - It's good that you know how to DYI. I'm not surprised that David was nice to you; he's a nice guy. That said, instead of complaining in this forum, you should tell him how you were treated at the store! Your complaints are legit, and he needs to know. However, they have nothing to this thread. :)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I guess the problems people have had at the B & M don't count??

And having a "Supplier Associate" who lives in FL as their cheerleader seems kinda funny, too... :facepalm:

Spacekitty - You have been posting in this forum since the beginning. I'm not sure what your issue is. As far as me being a supplier associate and living in Florida, I don't know why that's "kinda funny." As you know, when this forum began, David and Pamela didn't have any brick and mortar stores.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
you got a relationship with david you are willing to divulge?
you can defend him all you want, but his stores are garbage, his employees know almost nothing about the industry, his prices are ridiculously high, his return policy is near-non existent, his juices are over priced and inconsistent, his employees can be be rude, misleading, and rush you to make a remorseful purchase. they advertise all over the radio as cessation tools, which, as i am sure you know is not the way to legally market them. they sell equipment saying its X ohms to find out afterwards it was something completely different. (LRvsSR). these are just my experiences. I tell all my converts and friends, of which there are many to avoid his awful stores and shop elsewhere. you wanted to know, there ya have it. With respect, and no malice, there is no need to keep defending him, we all see thru it.

I apologize for not replying before I closed this thread. That said, you are being ridiculous. I am an ECF supplier, not a supplier for his brick and mortar stores. I've never been to one of his stores, so I'm not able to comment.

Return policies - No vendors accept returns on liquids.

Prices - If other vendors are cheaper and you like their products, buy from those vendors.

Advertising - I'm clueless about this as I don't live in Arizona. However, I hear ads for e-cigs from other companies in my area.

Equipment - Again, I do not work in one of the stores. So, I'm not able to comment.

I am not defending David. If you read my comments (which you quoted), all I did was ask questions and offer advice.

Should you decide to not buy FSUSA products, that's your choice.

Concerning your question about my relationship with David, you already know that I'm an ECF Supplier Associate for FSUSA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread