Squape Reloaded Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungstu

Moved On
Jul 14, 2014
The West
I was trying to figure out the maker after I emailed them and they wouldn't tell me. There are two makes on alibaba: kingtu and ivogo. I haven't head of the former but I have heard ivogo makes good stuff.

I was also curious of the maker, but i've ordered from GVapers before when they first came out with their Zenith v2 Clone. Came out pretty nice.

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I was also curious of the maker, but i've ordered from GVapers before when they first came out with their Zenith v2 Clone. Came out pretty nice.
Only thing that troubles me is the ematal coating on the first squape original clones was dissolving in the juice. If I could just find a chimney replacement part id buy the clone and replace the ematal sections.

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
What would work better than the ematal coating that they have on there for non-conductivity?
I think they should have been made out of ceramic personally. But if I could just find the parts from an authentic and switch out the clone ematal parts to prevent the possibility of flaking I would feel better about preordering. i know i can buy all the decks authentic but I can't find an authentic chimney replacement from stattqualm.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Have they sent these out yet?

I have an authentic squape reloaded, and absolutely love it!

Easiest tank to build, holds tons of juice and has very good air flow control, with large hole openings!

If this clone is any good, I'd recommend getting it. The Squape R hasn't received the chattter of the Erlkonigin, but it's a fantastic tank!

(Wish they would have included the w deck with the authentic tank! They give you two decks with a $50 clone, but only include one deck when you spend a buck eighty on the original!)

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
It is a fantastic tank as Shel said. It is the closest I have come to a dripper in a KF style tank as of yet with its terrific air flow.

Super easy build that just works.

This is how I originally described it, when I first got it. It really gives you flavor and vapor production like a dripping atty! Tons of flavor that, in my opinion, is over and above what you get with a Kayfun. It's also easy to change wick or replace coil, without the need to even remove the remaining juice in the tank!

I'll post when I get it and let you know how it measures up although I won't be buying the authentic for $170.

Tripper ripped them for selling the original for that price but he said the tank was solid.

Yeah... please let us know once you get it, how you like it.

It is an expensive tank, but I felt that the Erl was expensive, especially when you consider that it didn't even come with a glass tank, and a metal tank was extra.

At least the Squape R comes with a metal tank with glass windows, so you can still see how much juice is remaining in your tank (I won't use solid tanks that don't show you remaining juice in your tank... too much hassle) I do feel the Squape R should have come with a 2nd deck choice, but perhaps I can order a clone of the W deck, and it'd work on the original Squape?

Between the Erl and the Squape R, I would read quite a few posts of people who own the Erl, and had trouble building the deck, not using enough/too much cotton, etc. etc. and being told that once you learn how to correctly build the deck, you'll love it.

I have no doubt that that is true, but with the Squape R, it's such an EASY tank to build! Easiest tank I've had to build and/or replace the wick.

If anyone owns an Erl, and lives in So. California (Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area) and would want to try a Squape R tank, and let me try their Erl, I'd love to meet up with you! Send me a PM!

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
I've had three different clones of the original Squape - the Tobeco, Ehpro and Winsmoke.

The anodized decks never degraded, melted or scratched - the one photo I've seen of the deck of the R clone looks like the same anodizing as the Winsmoke - it will be solid if it's the same coating.
Which was the best of the clones? I want to be ready to pull the trigger when the manufacturer is released. Is there any to stay away from?

EDIT: one last question, do tank crackers mess up the coating?

Last edited:

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Have they sent these out yet?

I have an authentic squape reloaded, and absolutely love it!

Easiest tank to build, holds tons of juice and has very good air flow control, with large hole openings!

If this clone is any good, I'd recommend getting it. The Squape R hasn't received the chattter of the Erlkonigin, but it's a fantastic tank!

(Wish they would have included the w deck with the authentic tank! They give you two decks with a $50 clone, but only include one deck when you spend a buck eighty on the original!)

They'll be around in a week or so - they include all the decks plus all the different colored air adjust rings - for $50.
the coating on the deck really looks exactly the same as the coating on the Winsmoke clone of the V1 that I have too.

Incidentally, the tank cracking liquid doesn't effect the coating (anodizing) in the least.
On a different note, I got a Rose V2 today - best atty I've ever used...

Last edited:

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Between the Erl and the Squape R, I would read quite a few posts of people who own the Erl, and had trouble building the deck, not using enough/too much cotton, etc. etc. and being told that once you learn how to correctly build the deck, you'll love it.

I've owned both. I got the SQr first and my first build on it was successful after watching the build video on VapeRev. The Erl was the exact opposite. I must've fought with that thing for about 3 nights and almost gave up completely. Dry hits, flooding, you name it.

With the help from the guys in the Erl thread I finally nailed it. When I finally got it right, I fell in love with that tank. It just oozes flavor. Almost like drinking the juice if that makes any sense.

I put a fresh build on the Erl for the work week last night. Took me all of about 10 minutes and is perfect.

Another member here had an Erl and just could not get it wicked right no matter what he did. He saw where I said I was probably going to sell my SQr as I never used it anymore after getting the Erl and building it properly. He PMed me asking if I would trade. I was a little hesitant at first because I did like the SQr. But then thought why not? It's just sitting there collecting dust. I now own to Erls and they both get used equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread