Opinions on RTA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlj381tx

Jan 4, 2015
Tx
I have started to collected rta's and was wanting some opinions and views. I currently own a kayfun v3.1, Big Dripper and a Rose v2 all are clones and I like them very much but am looking to add a couple more and think I have it narrowed it down to the Taifun gt-2 and Squape reloaded clones. Wondering some of your thoughts about the two atomizers and which of the two is considered to be the best and possibly if there are any out there that outperform both of them.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I love my 3.1 clone, but I might get a v4 simply for the glass tank and aesthetics.

If you get a squape R clone stay away from angelcigs. I heard some decent things about the taifun gt 2, but I personally don't own one so idk.

I got an erlkonigin clone, but the vape is a little warm for me and wicking it is a hassle,

By the way, how is the Rose v2? And would you be interested in either a Lemo? I heard they give even better flavor than a kayfun

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I have a few RTAs...
Kayfun 3.1
Kayfun Light plus
Taifun GT
Phoenix
Russian 91
Lemo
Griffen
RSST

They are just a little different from each other and I regret trying them all. With that in mind, I keep the K3.1s and the Lemos in my routine. I tend to large tanks, so I stay away from the "mini" versions. That is a consideration, too.

I also still use the Nauties. They are good to me, too.

Hope helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread