Stacking Question Silver Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
I have been vaping for a while now maybe 3 or 4 months. I started out on a eGo and then went to a 3.7 mod Silver Bullet. I was thinking of going to 6v to stack my Silver Bullet. Every where I see a Silver Bullet stacked it looks longer than mine. Do I need to buy an add on to stack Silver Bullet. I know you are not really supposed to stack. I was just thinking of ways to get more vape for my buck. I also learned that LR carts might do the same trick as far as getting more vape on 3.7. I also had a question about batteries I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with Ultrafire Protected 16340/CR123 Li-Ion, 3.7v, 880mah those types for stacking in a Silver Bullet.

So what I want to get out of this post is what I need to buy for stacking and where to get it and if there is any kind of extend cap or something I need to buy for stacking on the Silver Bullet. I have a UltraFire variable charger already so Id like to stay with those types of batteries for that charger. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Happy Vaping! :)

*Edit* LOL I just woke up I keep watching that Video over and over and now I see it is the same size as mine, must be my blurry eyes..... hahaha..

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
The batteries you linked are 3.7V. You will be vping at 7.4V and likely blow any atomizer/carto you put on it with the first draw.
You need 3.0V
Like these (Tho I agree with the "Tenergy or AW") these are what I found on madvapes site Ultrafire Protected 16340/RCR123A 3.0 V Li-Ion

(Edit) I have also had good results with "ultrafire" tho a lot of folks on here don't like them. They work well for me.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
Ive been looking around since I posted this and found a few options. I also have a TR 001 charger, Multi charger that charges 16340 as well.

Ultrafire 3.6V 880mah Protected Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery RCR123A CR123A 16340 CR16340

or Titanium Innovations CR123A 3V Lithium Photo Battery 1400mah

Ultrafire Protected 16340/CR123 Li-Ion, 3.7v, 880mah

I like the price at Battery Junction cant go wrong for 1.00 a pop but will they work in a TR 001? I also saw they are a photo battery and wasnt sure if this would damage my Silver Bullet or not. Thanks for the replies! Happy Vaping! :)

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
I'm not positive but I think that is for the 3.7V. You don't wanna overcharge.

this is what we use at my house. Tenergy 30202 - 4 Pack RCR123A 3V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger They've been going strong for over 2 years (the chargers. We have had to replace a couple batteries in that time) Only hubby is using them now. My new box takes 14500 but I was satisfied with these for a long time.

I just got these, but for some reason they will not even fire in my Silver bullet. I use the green ones, but there was a deal on amazon for the blue ones, so I grabbed them. Not sure if they are duds or not though, since I don't have a tester here at work. I will test them when I get home, but I was just wondering if anyone else had had problems with the blue Li-ioN from tenergy.

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
Status
Not open for further replies.