Stainless Steel Vamo Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rver

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mentor, Ohio
dbeast...I got my ss from the same people you ordered from the other day and have been using it constantly for 2 full days now...it must be brushed because I am not able to put any fingerprints on it...it vapes great at 8 watts. Looks as though my provari will have to go to the mothball fleet for awhile LOL...your going to love it.

dbeast64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
South Carolina
dbeast...I got my ss from the same people you ordered from the other day and have been using it constantly for 2 full days now...it must be brushed because I am not able to put any fingerprints on it...it vapes great at 8 watts. Looks as though my provari will have to go to the mothball fleet for awhile LOL...your going to love it.

It's going to be a paperweight for a couple of days though :( ,i just ordered the panny 18650's & charger from orbtronic this morning. I guess,from what I'm hearing,I'll need to pick up a 510/eGo adapter or 2 for my T3 and T3mini.

Last edited:

Olinb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2011
Nashville, usa
I prefer the stacked 18350 batteries as they give more power (better vape) and lasts longer. I had ordered 2 18350's and 1 18650 when I first ordered my vamo. Got tired of the lower power of the 18650 so I bought two more 18350's locally last week. The new ones were nipple tops but they work fine in the device. And it's easy to keep the two different sets together.

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The stainless finish is quite good. I scratched mine drilling a breathing hole in the top drip well and used a buffing wheel to remove the scratch. It polished up almost like chrome after a strong buffing and took the scratch right out. The bottom cap is a different story, it is made of a lighter metal, but it still polished up and the wheel did not remove the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread