Vamo now in 6 Different Colors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Japan
Check out the new colored vamo's! They come in 'Black' 'Purple' 'Orange' 'Blue' 'Gold' 'Chrome' . They have a nice metallic finish to them. The manufacturer says that the material is 'brass' and 'electroplating stainless steel'. I think the colors on this device are awesome and i wished they would of came out with these back then before i got the original vamo. Im really liking the blue vamo, I just might have to buy it. Not sure if these are available for retail yet but will be soon.

Pics:
fvlJmEr.jpg
aumcmRo.jpg

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
Check out the new colored vamo's! They come in 'Black' 'Purple' 'Orange' 'Blue' 'Gold' 'Chrome' . They have a nice metallic finish to them. The manufacturer says that the material is 'brass' and 'electroplating stainless steel'. I think the colors on this device are awesome and i wished they would of came out with these back then before i got the original vamo. Im really liking the blue vamo, I just might have to buy it. Not sure if these are available for retail yet but will be soon.

Pics:
fvlJmEr.jpg
aumcmRo.jpg
+

Where are these available?

Grizzie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Japan
I wonder if there is anything else different about the new colored Vamos... are they still V3s?
Not sure but the same manufacturer that made these colored vamo's came out with a vamo that has a new designed top section that can unscrew off, also with the vamo v3 LCD inside. It has the body of the vamo v2 and they're calling it the vamo v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread