Stardust doesn't fit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDudex

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Louisville
so I went to GotVapes and ordered the Stardust and a new Ego-T battery... they don't fit like I thought. I thought the Stardust was made for the 510? I know this was a newbie question, but what did I do wrong? Which battery is compatible with the Stardust? Better yet, what is the best cart for the Ego-T battery in your opinion??

xDudex

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Louisville
Can't get a pic at the moment. Here are the links to the two items I bought though. Hopefully this will help.

Battery: Genuine Joyetech 1000mah eGo-T 510 3.3v Battery ONLY - STAINLESS [gv-joyetechEGOTBatteryONLY-STNLS] - $23.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Cart: GotVapes VISION eGo Stardust™ 1.6ml TC Carto 2.5-2.8 ohm CLEAR [gv-visionstardust-2.5] - $5.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I must've ordered the wrong battery or something... I don't know... like I said I did my research and I thought I bought the correct items that would fit. Ugh.. hate being disappointed.. lol

xDudex

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Louisville
Well son of a ....in' ......... lol. Was ready to quit analogs today!!!! Still have my tornado but the mouthpiece to me CE2 went away... cheap ... little rubber mouthpiece that is. I shall give them a call as soon as they are open. I appreciate it guys, never knew there was an 808 version of these. Still learning alot!! Was so looking forward to my Smarties flavored juice too :( raw end of the order sucks!!!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Well son of a ....in' ......... lol. Was ready to quit analogs today!!!! Still have my tornado but the mouthpiece to me CE2 went away... cheap ... little rubber mouthpiece that is. I shall give them a call as soon as they are open. I appreciate it guys, never knew there was an 808 version of these. Still learning alot!! Was so looking forward to my Smarties flavored juice too :( raw end of the order sucks!!!
Oh, that's tough :(. Always have several backups! BTW, love the sound of Smarties juice. Is the the UK candies similar to M&Ms?

xDudex

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Louisville
Not sure if it is or not Dragonbone. LOL. ;) I would assume not. Is there M&M flavored liquids out there!!?? That would be AWESOME. And I understand about having backups, etc.. etc... Still getting into this business :) But, damn glad it's around. Who's gonna invent the e hookah now!!?? Huh? Huh? I'm sure it's well on its way sometime in the future...

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Not sure if it is or not Dragonbone. LOL. ;) I would assume not. Is there M&M flavored liquids out there!!?? That would be AWESOME. And I understand about having backups, etc.. etc... Still getting into this business :) But, damn glad it's around. Who's gonna invent the e hookah now!!?? Huh? Huh? I'm sure it's well on its way sometime in the future...
With all these fancy ecigs and APV's who needs a hookah lol? But actually I did see something about one here, the other day...

xDudex

Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Louisville
Dude!!! You HAVE to give me the link to that liquid! I'm salivating already.... When are we going to create some ... based liquid? lol. Dragonbone, what's your setup if you don't mind my asking. Still trying to determine what's best for me, without spending a wad of money... just broke the bank today on a new amp lol. Trying to save my money again!!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Dude!!! You HAVE to give me the link to that liquid! I'm salivating already.... When are we going to create some ... based liquid? lol. Dragonbone, what's your setup if you don't mind my asking. Still trying to determine what's best for me, without spending a wad of money... just broke the bank today on a new amp lol. Trying to save my money again!!
The Juice I mentioned is from KBV .
I have many ecigs, but would definitely recommend the eGo battery with Vision/Stardust clearomizers (like what you already have). Can't go wrong. I am ordering the new eGo VV Twist batteries too! I just wating for Pink to become available next week.
f0qayt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread