Status
Not open for further replies.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Hopefully some of you can shed some light for me. I received a few Stardusts today. I hooked one up to my Janty Neo Auto battery (pretty much the same as an ego). I was hoping to experience the joy most are experiencing with the Stardust. Unfortunately I'm not. Not compared to the Janty Puromizer.

I understand it may take a couple tanks to really get going. I should also note that they are LR Stardusts. Could my so so experience just be the battery, or the LR? I have a couple of manual ego batteries on the way. Think they'll help?

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Hopefully some of you can shed some light for me. I received a few Stardusts today. I hooked one up to my Janty Neo Auto battery (pretty much the same as an ego). I was hoping to experience the joy most are experiencing with the Stardust. Unfortunately I'm not. Not compared to the Janty Puromizer.

I understand it may take a couple tanks to really get going. I should also note that they are LR Stardusts. Could my so so experience just be the battery, or the LR? I have a couple of manual ego batteries on the way. Think they'll help?

I just got my stardust tonight as well. When i first started vaping, I was sourly disappointed. I had to pull very hard and got very little. I let it sit for a bit, took a few more vapes, and then voila...it magically opened up and started tasting GREAT. Now i have an ego-t batt and I am not sure how that compares to the Janty.

Give it a little time to marinate in the wick and vape on it here and there to get it primed, and it might work out for you like it did me.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
I just got my stardust tonight as well. When i first started vaping, I was sourly disappointed. I had to pull very hard and got very little. I let it sit for a bit, took a few more vapes, and then voila...it magically opened up and started tasting GREAT. Now i have an ego-t batt and I am not sure how that compares to the Janty.

Give it a little time to marinate in the wick and vape on it here and there to get it primed, and it might work out for you like it did me.
I'm on my second tank and still experiencing the same things you first did. Perhaps they just work better on a manual battery. Thanks for your reply.

Annal606

Moved On
Nov 25, 2011
JP
  • Deleted by classwife

LKSkang

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
annal, your links are not showing up.

also, i noticed you're in JP = japan?

i'm going there next week for about 3 weeks and wanted to pick up a janty neo classic automatic while i was there if i can't get mine cleared through customs.

i'll be spending time in tokyo and osaka, anywhere you would recommend me to go? my wife is japanese so i even if it's a non-english location would be fine.

a website or phone number would be really appreciated, thanks!!

LKSkang

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
K-man, I got 4 stardust and use it on my ego-t batteries. Your issue may be an airflow issue. One of my ego batts work fine but the other requires a much harder pull on all 4 stardusts.

I've also got a janty auto but unfortunately I got the one without the airflow so the stardusts don't fit :(

Anyway, as a side note, anyone know how to maybe improve airflow on ego batts?

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
K-man, I got 4 stardust and use it on my ego-t batteries. Your issue may be an airflow issue. One of my ego batts work fine but the other requires a much harder pull on all 4 stardusts.

I've also got a janty auto but unfortunately I got the one without the airflow so the stardusts don't fit :(

Anyway, as a side note, anyone know how to maybe improve airflow on ego batts?

I bought a 510 to Ego adapter, to use on my ego batteries when I get clearomizers without enough draw. Seems to help quite a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread