you opinion on clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
ive tried stardusts, and kanger T3's both have their good and bad sides.

Kangers are awesome, but they seem to make things taste watery, perhaps because its a "cooler" hit.
Stardust/ visions are a warmer hit but very often give "burnt" hits if you dont shake them every so often.

im looking for a good clearo that falls somewhere between these two. perhaps a "mid coil" setup or something. Or a bottom coil that performs as well as the T# but gives warmer hits like the stardust.

and it should fit an ego with out needing an adapter. I am not really interested in getting a carto tank, i want an all in one kind of thing. fill it screw it on and vape.
help?

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
I have some vivi novas and they do mute the flavors quite a bit. They will also give you burnt hits if you aren't careful. My only experience outside of the vivi novas are standard smokeless image cartomizers and xl cartmoizers. The cartomizers give more flavor than the vivi novas for sure. I don't know why that is. I've heard rewicking the vivi novas for more flavor. They are much more convenient for sure but I wish there were more flavor.

VaperBart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
St. Pete Florida, USA
I have 2 vivi novas and have been using them for quite a while now but you do have to do the tilt and twirl to get the best out of them. I also tried the vivi mini.....it came apart at the base dumped juice all over me then went in the trash. I just got my first T3 am on the second head and the taste is a lot better than the vivi nova but i miss that warm vape.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Kanger T2's are my favorite - just two air holes so not so airy as the T3. However if you like a 10 volt vape then different equipment would be called for as I think the clearos would heat up the plastic. I like a cooler vape though....
Here's the chart just in case it's helpful
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280.png

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I've been using the Kanger T3's for about a month now, and I like them the best so far. I've had a problem-free experience so far, but I definitely do agree about the flavor muting. +1 to Magikhat about using them with a VV device. My Spinners showed up in the mailbox today, and it helps a lot! I've also been ordering extra, or even double X, flavoring since I've been using the Kanger T3's. I got a couple of Baby T3's a couple of days ago, and they seem marginally better for flavor, and (hopefully) will keep the problem-free-ness of the full size. As for the Stardust type clearos, I have had a way, way better experience with the Smoktech Redux than the CE3's or 4's. They have an airier hit, and mute the flavor more, but there are fewer problems with leaking.

Grimheart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Hell, Mississippi
Glad you asked:) A glass carto tank with SS caps and cart is my staple I use Ikenvape platinum or smokteck 4.5 or 5 ohm standard carts.
My all time favorite to date is the GP Spheroid its not cheap but it is a type of RBA so eventually youed come out ahead.

Exactly, glass tank ss caps with the ikenvape cartos is spot on.

well i think i may give those mini vivi things a try. but do i need some sort of adapter to make them fit ego batterys?

if so which one, the ones listed at gotvapes are called extenders which is kind of confusing because i dont need an extender i need an adapter.
Dude, look for devices with 510 connects...THAT's when you get the adapter for EGO's... It does get confusing...they are the same input, but job security sees to it that there are a friggen million variations. Vendors like money, all the stuff is relatively interchangeable.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
well i think i may give those mini vivi things a try. but do i need some sort of adapter to make them fit ego batterys?

if so which one, the ones listed at gotvapes are called extenders which is kind of confusing because i dont need an extender i need an adapter.

I think this is what MF DOOM meant. Yes, they fit an eGo battery. No, you don't need an adapter.

edit, sorry MF. Responded at the same time.

Krog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Florida
I got a zmax the other day along with a vivi nova and its been great for the last few days at 8 watts, no issues other than the fact that it drinks a lot more juice than my old 510 T. Well today I got a smoktech dual carto tank 1.5 ohm just to try with the new VV mod and I am highly disappointed, not near ad much flavor or vapor as the nova. Not sure why, to each his own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread