Started using Tarblock cig-filters, happy with results so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4given1

Feb 18, 2013
Spokane
Exactly 2 years ago I switched from smoking a 'basic' brand of cig to an all natural, chemical free filtered cig. I did stop wheezing by switching brands, which was a blessing and during that time I reduced my smoking habit by a whole third of what I used smoke and saved a lot of money by doing so. Also during this time I purchased a e-cig product from Cig-not and liked it pretty well, but went back to the natural tobacco cig product.

5 days ago I found a product at a local cigar store, and have been loving it. The product is called Tarblock, and they are little plastic filters you put on your analog. They filter 90% of the tar and nicotine. Since the plastic is clear, you can see the tar that builds up inside, and even though it is gross to see, it is also encouraging to see what is not going into your body.

I am noticing that my cough is going away, and I feel better. I really encourage those who just cant seem to stop smoking to give these a try. With this product you get a box of 30 filters for under 3 dollars, each filter is good for three - to - five cigs. I am only sharing this as helpful information, I am not an affiliate marketeer or anything.

:)

Reactions: carrotcake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread