Starter kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
The starter kit portion is still down, it's the only section down. In addition to revamping the website page by page, they are also adding new things. They were talking about a new starter kit being in the works for the X2, so maybe... And they are also going to be adding the X2 cases, new X2 colors, and the new CE3's sometime very soon, too.

Also, the only real advantage to ordering the kits is anything that may be offered in the "extras" section of the kit is at a slightly discounted price from over in the accessories (ala carte section). So, listed here are SI's three main kits and prices (but I think only the Premium and Pro have "extras" to choose from). The Standard kit is probably the most popular - and best, in my opinion, for a new vapor to see how they like it, followed closely by the Pro. The Premium is good if one wants the standard size passthrough - which I did to put in my car along with the car charger from "extras." Now, some folks are going to still want that option, but I think for me - now - I'd go for the Pro and add the car charger, usb charger, wall adapter, and neoprene sleeve from "extras," but then get a nice 650 mAh X2 from accessories in place of the standard passthrough. The X2 is still considered a passthough, and probably still my choice for use in the car (standard cartos can still be used with the X2, but maybe the regular passthough is still best for a newbie). Also, newer cars come with a usb hub built in, so might not even need the car charger.

Have your prospect order using the toll free number, 1-877-629-8276
Customer service can also confirm their choice of battery color, size, and auto or manual. Keep in mind, the 78 battery adds $1 for cost over the 65mm battery, and the rainbow would add $2. Prices don't change with auto or manual choice. So, anyway, here are the contents of the three top starter kits at this time. Your new convert can check for colors and flavors in the accessories and cartos sections.

Standard Starter Kit: 2 batteries, a 5-pack of cartos, the usb charger and wall adapter. $45
Pro Starter Kit: 2 batteries, pcc- personal carry case - slider or mega v2, 5-pack of cartos. $65
Premium Starter Kit: 2 batteries, two 5-packs of cartos, the pcc, and the standard passthrough battery (not the X2). $95

I would recommend adding a usb charger and wall adapter to both the Pro and Premium kits (I believe both kits give the option on their "extras", check with customer service.

Anyway, the site kits page will probably be back up for tomorrow at the latest, but maybe all that will help in the meantime.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Oops, with the exception of the mega v2 pcc, all of the chargers are missing from the accessories page - the Volt slider pcc, the standard battery passthrough, the wall adapters, the usb charger, and the car charger. I think I can probably come up with all the current pricing on those from my own past orders (shhhh, don't tell anyone I order a lot), but I'm thinking they are making a new chargers page, too. Maybe even a new battery page coming. Yep, time to call Customer Service until the site is completely finished, lol.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
yep just some glitches with the new server... we will get it all sorted out :)

The new and improved website is starting to look awesome ...very excited for it :)

Can we have a hint. New starter kits that include the x2 maybe? Please, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
well the new website will have a new look and is intended to be more informational ...and has easier navigation :)

X2 kits are coming I promise :)
Can we have a hint. New starter kits that include the x2 maybe? Please, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread