Starting day 8!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txsrooster

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
Santa Fe Texas
21 April 2009 at 5:45pm was my last analog...my wife still smokes the analogs and whats great is I have no desire to smoke one with her. I take my evo outside with her and puff away while she smokes. We still have 14 packs of analogs left, and she said when those are gone..she is going cold turkey. She tried my evo but didn't care much for it.
But day 8...and counting. I have saved myself about $45 but spent $120 so am in the hole $80...but two more weeks and I hit the break even point. Then about $40 a month on supplies...saving around about $120...so I AM GONNA BE RICH!!! well maybe less broke.

tonigirt

May 11, 2009
I am only on day three of not having a anolog cig.. but have been vaping for like two weeks and I think i have two different types of e cigs and both are crap I think if its not the atomizer its the battery either or . I'm currently waiting on a dse901 to get here hopefully that will last a little longer than two weeks .. and Yes before I would have one or two real cigs a day and that was it but then it went down to one then down to a hit off of one and i would get so light headed and dizzy I hated it .. I still want one but not as bad .. but dont like the feeling of being dizzy with one.. I guess its a great deterrent not to smoke them. I have one question? when you guys vap do you do it all day , three times a day or how many times is normal lol. also one more question .. weight gain? any one have that problem with gaining weight? .. I hate that I can smell things better now really its so annoying, things stink? to you guys? and tasting food some that you really thought was good turns out you have been eating icky food lol.. those are just a few questions I wanted to ask hope i'm in the right spot to ask questions.

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
Welcome tonigirt... I have been off regular cigs for about a month and 1/2. I haven't gained any weight thank goodness. I have noticed that some things that I loved to drink now don't taste as good and things that I didn't care for I kind of like now. It is a strange experience, but a good one.

i don't vape all day. At first I had it in my hands all the time and now I find myself chewing on the tip more than I am actaully vaping.(I have a 801 pen style) .

I also use it as a pointer when explaining things to people... I have actually tried to use it as a pen to write with.

I am no longer vaping any nic but I still have it in my hand alot.

Welcome and good luck

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Congrats and welcome to all of you!

Love your avatar Flowerpeddle!!

tonigirt-yes I've noticed I can smell things more and you're right, that's not always a good thing. I haven't noticed my taste has changed yet. I've almost made it to 8 weeks. So we'll see. No weight gain yet, God knows I don't need that!!! I hope you can find an ecig that you like. Many of us vape all day and some use it when they can't use analogs. We're all different. Do what is comfortable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread