Starting out and saying Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosedragger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Lynn, MA
I have been looking around for a while and should say Hi and will give you the story of how I found my way here.

well i found a disposable e-cig at the local convenience store and decided to give it a shot. It seemed to give me the nicotine I was looking for but oh man the taste was terrible (cowboy flavor), luckily the store I got it from is someplace I am in a lot and the owner let me try a different one, vanilla, and I started the next morning with just the e-cig (the brand is SmokeEnds, I found that they are the same as Smoketips, and had 1/2 a analog in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon. I went out and bought the starter kit they had at the store with a variety pack and that was it .... not a single analog in 1 week as of today. I am doing a lot of reading and need to get some ejuice to refill but after 30 years of a pack a day to NONE is amazing to me.

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome and good job on making it a whole week. Finding perfect juice is the tricky part and (IMO) the fun part. Just keep in mind that most smokers have a brand they stay loyal to. I smoked Newports, that's all I bought. With juice, many people have more than a few they use during the day. I vape at least 5 different juices a day and it's not always the same five.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Welcome to the forum!

You can purchase blank KR808 cartomizers from LiteCigUSA, V4L, Bloog, Smokeless Image.

All will fit your battery. Be aware however that if you use other cartomizers that you fill yourself, and your battery gets damaged, it will probably void your warranty.

Just be very careful when your fill them and wipe the battery end off very well. You have an automatic battery and if juice gets into the battery it could ruin the battery.

You can buy prefilled at Vapor 4 Life, Volt, etc.

Buying empty cartomizers and filling them yourself it the less expensive way to go but you have to be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread