Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBastard80

Moved On
Jul 3, 2012
Texas
I'm new to ECF and still new to vaping. Started after waking up from sleep and not being able to breath. I can't lie I was scared straight so I started looking into e-cigs and found out that Blu had disposables at wallgreens so I picked one up and vaped on it for a day and a half and knew that this could be the answer. After buying 3 of them I said I can't keep buying these so after searching and doing a lot of reading I went with Bloog and I must say its working out pretty damn good. There are a lot of products and some stuff is confusing as far as what works with what but I think I'm content with these 808s for the time being. I came across Smokeless Image and learned that they will fit Bloog products so I will be buying from them this week. I've been off analogs since Monday June 18th so now Monday's mean a lot to me. For anyone reading this I was about a pack a day and half smoker for 13 years and said I would quit if my kids ever asked me. Well that was a load of crap and I wish I never said it cause like with anything you won't quit unless you're ready and I've been ready for a little while just needed a push and not bein able to breath was one hell of a push. I know this all seems like a ramble so ill quit now but if there's any tips of advice about e-cigs anyone has it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I've never tried bloog ecigs but I have lots of different ecig stuff lying around the house.

There are lots of options for ecigs. They come in all different shapes and sizes. Including being able to adjust the battery voltage. So if you're not getting the satisfaction...try a different ecig. There are also different nicotine levels as well.

Ecigs are way different than cigarettes. A big part of ecigs is the maintenence. Recharging batteries/cleaning them...ect. That is what I think keeps smokers going back to cigs, because it's easier.

Going out of the house for me is all planning. Having extra charged batteries. Extra ecig parts such as atomizers, and juice. It's way different than smoking. It's a hobby, and lifestyle.

Anyways thats my :2c:. Welcome to ECF and good luck in your new journey.

NGIB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Hinesville, GA
Congrats on the milestone and it gets easier. I left the cig-sized PV's behind probably my 2nd week - the batteries just died to fast. Some folks can stay with them though and more power to them. While they are handy for out & about, I'd look seriously at getting a more "powerful" PV to use at home where size really doesn't matter. I carry 650 mah KGOs at work as they are small and pocket-able but at home I use bigger mods like the Apollo VTube, an EPower 14650 and an XL3 18350 mod. A picture for reference (VTube, XL3 with Nova tank, and 650 mah KGO):

XL3.jpg

kraus0526

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2012
Cape May County, NJ
I did the same as you, started with blu disposables, found the bmf and was good with that for about 3 months. Than i decided i wasnt too into the 808 so i picked up an ovale ego c and have been in love with that for about 2 months now. All in all this is the best way to quit i have found after i have used chantix patches gum etc... the bmf is a great setup, worked very well for me. I just got bored fast. Congrats on quitting though and keep with it!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I'm new to ECF and still new to vaping. Started after waking up from sleep and not being able to breath. I can't lie I was scared straight so I started looking into e-cigs and found out that Blu had disposables at wallgreens so I picked one up and vaped on it for a day and a half and knew that this could be the answer. After buying 3 of them I said I can't keep buying these so after searching and doing a lot of reading I went with Bloog and I must say its working out pretty damn good. There are a lot of products and some stuff is confusing as far as what works with what but I think I'm content with these 808s for the time being. I came across Smokeless Image and learned that they will fit Bloog products so I will be buying from them this week. I've been off analogs since Monday June 18th so now Monday's mean a lot to me. For anyone reading this I was about a pack a day and half smoker for 13 years and said I would quit if my kids ever asked me. Well that was a load of crap and I wish I never said it cause like with anything you won't quit unless you're ready and I've been ready for a little while just needed a push and not bein able to breath was one hell of a push. I know this all seems like a ramble so ill quit now but if there's any tips of advice about e-cigs anyone has it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome and congratulations! I can relate to saying I will quit when ________, I smoked for over 22 years and said I would quit when cigs got over $2 per pack, then $3, then $4, then $5, or when it started to effect my health, etc. Well nothing helped until I tried ecigs and that changed everything. My best advice is don't give up, when you hit those bumps in the road, and you will, just keep on vaping. Use ECF for the great help that it is, the community is always here to help, but most of all enjoy the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread