stealth mod pics anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
i asked this 'out of bounds' in another thread .. i know folks are proud of their tanks and VV PV.. that's cool at home but the general public just isn't ready for the 'oral b toothbrush' mod.

so what's your stealth solution? anything other than 510 and 808 minis, ego? i'm on a mission to find the latest best mini mod. in the same vein as trog sdk, 14500 mini cube.

pics of your solutions would be awesome. mods db is lacking in that regard.

Thread Moved 1/31/12
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...81-stealth-mod-pics-anyone-6.html#post5178355
Quote Originally Posted by wfx View Post
i hear you. but the line isn't so clear as that. the term 'mod' is pretty nebulous at this point. i'm interested in compact efficient designs. wherever they may come. the mini box and brass bat in particular. why? because i'm considering the design constraints. class you're welcome to move this thread to 'mods discussion'.

Yea...since you are interested in all mods that are stealth sized, the Modding Forum isn't the right place for your thread...gonna move you to Mods Discussion.

...here we go......

Last edited by a moderator:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
The megalodon in mini mode 18350 battery with an acorn tank on top.
dieseler-albums-vaping-toys-picture64057-acorn-tank.jpg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Para now that box mod is stealth !
For others the mini Don i posted is no longer listed on moju on electronicstix site for some reason , usually when it sells out they still have the pic up .
Now its just the aluminum one is up.
When the SS don first came out it was mentioned limited so im not sure what is going on.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
The absolute smallest I can make one is approx 31mm and that's a tough build; don't want to do another. lol

The avg is 35-37mm which is not so difficult. In the end the battery we choose dictates the size of the mod. I like the 14250, but others work just as well.

That's what is so great about modding....everyone gets to do what they like best.

wfx

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
VA
The absolute smallest I can make one is approx 31mm and that's a tough build; don't want to do another. lol

The avg is 35-37mm which is not so difficult. In the end the battery we choose dictates the size of the mod. I like the 14250, but others work just as well.

That's what is so great about modding....everyone gets to do what they like best.

right the battery pretty much dictates the form factor. cell phone batteries must have some potential here. i'm not quite ready for this one:

I am drawing such a blank now days for new mod ideas that I'm thinking of going minimalist....like my new mod...I call it minimalmod!! Works something like this.
minimalmod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread