Status
Not open for further replies.

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I don't bother stealth vaping. Either I do it and enjoy it or I hold off until I can. So far no one has said anything to me about vaping in public places, but I do it keeping the other people in mind - is this a place where people are likely to freak out if they even *think* someone is smoking, or is it laid back and people aren't going to pay much mind unless it's really bothersome?

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Hospitals are getting more vape friendly. I have one friend in the hospital and they let him vape in his room. And the last time my mother was in the hospital they suggested an ecig for her cravings. Stubborn women wouldn't and got a patch instead that didn't help much and complained about it constantly. Lol

It's surprising and gratifying to keep reading these reports of individual doctors and even hospitals allowing/approving vaping, hopefully the start of a major trend.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Just posting to continue my support of vaping in public.

Currently in a hospital waiting room stealth vaping. Was sneaking a puff or two in the pre-op and the doctor commended me on quitting. He even called my provari by name. Nice to see one more doctor did some research!

Your Provari has a name?

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
oddly when i read your post i started hearing the oscar meyer song in my head..."my bologna has a first name..."

but lol no, he said "is that a provari?"

Sadly most people i meet are used to cig a likes and think my procari is "something else" so i am constantly saying no I'm not doing _____ this is an e cig." good conversation starter for when i meet attractive women though :)

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Strangely enough, I got some "creme de menthe" flavoring from MTB and mad up some in a 50/50 blend yesterday. Today, I'm vaping it and If I just puff on it, I get vapor. But when I vape it into my lungs (not direct inhale, though), I get no vapor at all. It has a nice clean mint flavor to it, so I would say it's an excellent stealth vape ;)

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Just posting to continue my support of vaping in public.

Currently in a hospital waiting room stealth vaping. Was sneaking a puff or two in the pre-op and the doctor commended me on quitting. He even called my provari by name. Nice to see one more doctor did some research!

Good for you and the doctor. Maybe he uses one himself LOL. Just realize doctors smoke cigarettes, drink booze, get sick too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread