19xhdd.jpg

mrg5l5.jpg

263ya7t.jpg

rksqcz.jpg

29n9ds7.jpg

santoki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks pretty good. Is the 510 spring loaded?
the 510 isn't spring loaded-per steam crave, they did consider it but was concerned about it leaking.

Does the battery wrapper get damaged when removing or placing it in the mod? That's my biggest problem with mods that use sleds, they almost all seem to murderlize battery wrappers.
I havent had any issues with this happening, though to be fair i havent really had any issues with this with other mods with battery sleds either.

Reactions: jhhollier

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Did you (or anyone else who ordered/received one) get any kind of shipping notice? I'm excited to have a regulated squonker that is pretty affordable. TC for this wasn't a huge priority for me. If it works well, great. If not, no problem. I guess because I've always used kanthal or nichrome in my REO, I'll just keep doing it with this.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
The "switch off after 10min in sleep" kills it for me. I generally keep my mods on all the time. Rarely ever experience a mis-fire, either. I wanna- grab it, push the button and vape, not- push button, remember to turn it on, click 5x, then push the button and vape on top of remembering to squonk, too.

Eff that! If they offer a V2 with this dumb feature omitted, I may consider it.

Reactions: muzichead

santoki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you (or anyone else who ordered/received one) get any kind of shipping notice? I'm excited to have a regulated squonker that is pretty affordable. TC for this wasn't a huge priority for me. If it works well, great. If not, no problem. I guess because I've always used kanthal or nichrome in my REO, I'll just keep doing it with this.
they should give a tracking number-also the shipping is pretty fast considering they ship from china.

I did provide feedback that included commenting on 10 minute power off as an annoyance-i think a better option would be to have a setting to allow the user to set shut off time, like 10/30/60min or to turn off.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

I never have on any of my SC orders, but if you log into your account there you will see if its been shipped. And apparently if you're not on a mobile device you'll see the tracking number, too (my tablet never show it).

Reactions: sacullen

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Can anyone confirm the chip set in this? Given the price and what not i'd assume it's one of the infinite chips or in house? any confirmation?
What about working with titanium wire in TC mode?

Sent an email to confirm the resistance in temp mode and ask about titanium wire.
It support 0.1-4.0ohm, same in Power mode and TC mode.

It doesn't have Titanium TC mode, our TC mode design for Ni200 only.
You can use Titanuim coil, but the actual temperature is lower than what you set on screen.

Reactions: kronikabis

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Got it today. First impressions:

Like the size and looks. The bottle is soft and easy to squonk. Works well.

510 not adjustable. Aromamizer fits fine. Stumpy with a small and almost unnoticeable gap. Thump has a big gap. Vector won't make a connection.

The buttons rattle a lot and you don't have to shake it like a maniac to hear that. Just picking it up from the table is enough.

TC: Works just fine with nickel. Passes the dry cotton burn test. With titanium I had to set the temp lower than I expected. Don't know why. It can be that I have some Ti not up to spec. For some reason I have to select "same coil" after shutoff when using titanium. But adjust to taste and titanium works as it should. Had a 0.42 Ohm Z coil in the Stumpy.

Up/down buttons work directly on the temp setting. A plus.

No leaks yet but have only used it for a few hours.

A little scary. When it is "off" it does some pulsing. To detect the coil maybe? It resulted in sparks and smoke when working on a build. Probably a good idea to take the battery out when fiddling with the coil.

uc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread