oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Same problem as you :(

Sorry to hear that.
Besides the new 0-rings, I've tried different lengths of the wick, went from a 2mm dia. coil to a 2.5mm dia coil. My last trick to try was to hit the button while bringing the mod up for a hit, and holding the button for a second after taking a hit to help burn off excess juice that might drip down the air hole. No luck.

Reactions: LarryPer

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Has anyone had occasion to doubt that the materials listed to make this or actually used or with anyone who owns this care to chime in on if the materials do seem like their proper stainless steel there's no rust etc. I'm looking at one of their new products but the low-priced has me concerned about materials used to build it

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Has anyone had occasion to doubt that the materials listed to make this or actually used or with anyone who owns this care to chime in on if the materials do seem like their proper stainless steel there's no rust etc. I'm looking at one of their new products but the low-priced has me concerned about materials used to build it

I have two that I use every day (and two more backups) and the two I'm using are both in perfect condition. One is stainless and the other is black. These are actually becoming my favorite "working" tanks that I use all the time because they work well, they're infinitely adjustable (juice flow), and a breeze to fill. I love mine. I'm talking about the full sized Serpent tanks, now, those are the only Wotofo tanks I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread