Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
3E96458C-1847-4F49-AFB0-9681077AB17F.jpeg
414CF532-858B-4322-8D03-2F2480F2F904.jpeg
ive been using the Supreme V2 pretty much only as an rda lately and I’m really liking it.

I was using the original dual coil deck but bought a single coil deck to check it out. I think I like the flavor even more if possible.

The only downside for some might be is that it doesn’t have a very deep well as a lot of dedicated RDAs have. But I’m changing out flavors all the time so works out for me.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have the Supreme V2. It came with those blocks as well but I never used it.
I found this single coil deck and a postless one at fasttech. They were under $9 each so I bought one of each. I haven’t tried a postless setup yet though but this single coil deck is super easy to build on.
The airflow is really well done and directed right at the single coil with this setup in the center.
If you have the V1 check them out I know I saw some stuff for that as well but wasn’t paying attention.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I could measure the deck on mine for comparison to yours, provided you have digital calipers, but for $8.37, I added it to my growing FT basket. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, unless someone with both V1 & V2 chimes in about interchangability before the slowtech canoe sails in.

vape on!

Reactions: Fidola13

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I could measure the deck on mine for comparison to yours, provided you have digital calipers, but for $8.37, I added it to my growing FT basket. I'll just keep my fingers crossed, unless someone with both V1 & V2 chimes in about interchangability before the slowtech canoe sails in.

Vape on!

Alas no digital calipers. I must’ve misplaced them lol! My Fasttech shopping cart is overflowing as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread