Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogie56

Dec 6, 2010
Central Iowa
Bought the Supreme V2 couple of days ago, and after numerous builds I cant get any flavor out of this. Using it as a single coil with a plug, 3-3.5 mm coil id wicked with japanese cotton around 15 times, absolutely nothing.

Any help from here?
To big of coil go to 2.5 and keep it just inline the allen screws, with that big a coil to much cotton

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I recently restored my Supreme to service. Im mostly a squonker, but the Supreme is one of two tanks I like. The other is the Project Subohm Indulgence Mutank. Both are juice hogs with dual 3 mm 26/30 316L Claptons @.2ohm. Suprem is a vertical mount and probably onenof the best vapor/flavor producers in my arsenal. Its mojntes on my modified (25mm bored) Black Oak SBS 26650 mech mod.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
There's a blast from the past.
I ran Mutanks until I tried an Aromamizer.
It was my first rebuildable tank.
I use a kayfun v1.5, too. Heck, talk about blast from the past.. I still have a highly prized and sought after (at the time) MAP tank!

This Feb is 7 years vaping for me. I started vaping with a eGo-T (Inferno) from Volcano.

Yeah, Supreme is magnitudes more satisfying than the stoneage market offerings from less than a decade ago lol!

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I just ordered the Supreme in gun metal. Going “old” school. Can’t wait to get it.

I have the black version and was getting ready to order the gun metal too. the finish on the black one has held up perfectly! No nicks out of the finish after almost 8 months of DAILY use and travel.

As a long time lover of the V2 I finally branched out and bought the plus. Mega 30mm tank. I cannot get the darn thing to stop leaking. Any tips?

Not having the 30mm version, I can't offer any advice. If it is the same system setup as the V2 the only thing I can think of is some sort of bad o-ring. Something not sealing. Or as we all never forget to mention..."more cotton". But I don't have one so I'm just talking out my ....

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
It is a totally differnt system than the v2. I am talking about the OG v2. With this 30mm tank the cotton tails are done differently and you do not tuck the tails up under the coils. I am a firm believer in that most of the time with leakage it is a wicking problem and since I am unfamiliar with this base and the wicking system I feel the problem lies there.
If it is the same system as something you are using (was there a v2 of the Supreme and you are familiar with how this wicks any tips are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread