The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Petabread, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ogie56

ogie56 Senior Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Central Iowa
    To big of coil go to 2.5 and keep it just inline the allen screws, with that big a coil to much cotton

2. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Still using my original Supreme every day bump

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DP2Raja

DP2Raja Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I use my Supreme V2 every day. It is one of my 3 daily drivers. Sitting next to it is the Bravo and a Boreas (original).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I recently restored my Supreme to service. Im mostly a squonker, but the Supreme is one of two tanks I like. The other is the Project Subohm Indulgence Mutank. Both are juice hogs with dual 3 mm 26/30 316L Claptons @.2ohm. Suprem is a vertical mount and probably onenof the best vapor/flavor producers in my arsenal. Its mojntes on my modified (25mm bored) Black Oak SBS 26650 mech mod.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    There's a blast from the past.
    I ran Mutanks until I tried an Aromamizer.
    It was my first rebuildable tank.

6. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I use a kayfun v1.5, too. Heck, talk about blast from the past.. I still have a highly prized and sought after (at the time) MAP tank!

This Feb is 7 years vaping for me. I started vaping with a eGo-T (Inferno) from Volcano.

Yeah, Supreme is magnitudes more satisfying than the stoneage market offerings from less than a decade ago lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    As a long time lover of the V2 I finally branched out and bought the plus. Mega 30mm tank. I cannot get the darn thing to stop leaking. Any tips?

8. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I just ordered the Supreme in gun metal. Going “old” school. Can’t wait to get it.

• Like Like x 3
  9. DP2Raja

DP2Raja Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I have the black version and was getting ready to order the gun metal too. the finish on the black one has held up perfectly! No nicks out of the finish after almost 8 months of DAILY use and travel.

Not having the 30mm version, I can't offer any advice. If it is the same system setup as the V2 the only thing I can think of is some sort of bad o-ring. Something not sealing. Or as we all never forget to mention..."more cotton". But I don't have one so I'm just talking out my ....

• Like Like x 2
  10. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    It is a totally differnt system than the v2. I am talking about the OG v2. With this 30mm tank the cotton tails are done differently and you do not tuck the tails up under the coils. I am a firm believer in that most of the time with leakage it is a wicking problem and since I am unfamiliar with this base and the wicking system I feel the problem lies there.
    If it is the same system as something you are using (was there a v2 of the Supreme and you are familiar with how this wicks any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.