SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Supreme thoughts:

Supreme 7ML in SS. Trusted US Vendor with a great price of $30.95. I ordered two from them.

For me the wicking was a learning curve until ej geek turned me onto to "burping" and in my case I wick the dual coils tight with KGD. Consumes juice like a starved piglet. /lol Why? Among the reasons is that it delivers a very very very moist and flavorful vape. Love it! I don't like those pesky pins which hold the juice control plate in position. Very easy to loose since they are removable. Be careful. The colored film for the colored glass tanks stinks. Part of it came off after one cleaning. Only film on the outside. Top fill is so well designed it makes me happy happy happy. Knurled on the top and bottom. Remove the base to clean and build. No need to empty the device.

No one ever made or is likely to make a perfect topper so these little issues come with the territory. I don't blow clouds but I am a dedicated flavor chaser who prefers a somewhat tighter draw. I've run it with 50/50 and 85/15 juice with no real gusher leaks. A little moisture around the air hole but that's due to the fact that this puppy sits directly in front of each coil. I also own and use a Crown (v1), drippers, KFL V2, Squape, and a few others I can't remember at the moment. /lol

Overall, the best topper I own.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Supreme thoughts:

Supreme 7ML in SS. Trusted US Vendor with a great price of $30.95. I ordered two from them.

For me the wicking was a learning curve until ej geek turned me onto to "burping" and in my case I wick the dual coils tight with KGD. Consumes juice like a starved piglet. /lol Why? Among the reasons is that it delivers a very very very moist and flavorful vape. Love it! I don't like those pesky pins which hold the juice control plate in position. Very easy to loose since they are removable. Be careful. The colored film for the colored glass tanks stinks. Part of it came off after one cleaning. Only film on the outside. Top fill is so well designed it makes me happy happy happy. Knurled on the top and bottom. Remove the base to clean and build. No need to empty the device.

No one ever made or is likely to make a perfect topper so these little issues come with the territory. I don't blow clouds but I am a dedicated flavor chaser who prefers a somewhat tighter draw. I've run it with 50/50 and 85/15 juice with no real gusher leaks. A little moisture around the air hole but that's due to the fact that this puppy sits directly in front of each coil. I also own and use a Crown (v1), drippers, KFL V2, Squape, and a few others I can't remember at the moment. /lol

I use 3 different Supremes and have never had to burp them. I thought it was the Boreas you have to burp or get leaks after top filling. You are the first person I've seen that said they burp the Supreme.

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: ej1024

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
I use 3 different Supremes and have never had to burp them. I thought it was the Boreas you have to burp or get leaks after top filling. You are the first person I've seen that said they burp the Supreme.

Cheers,
Steve

I'm the first
He is the second
Lol...

I do it with my 7ml supreme, I was getting dry hits with it, I really think it was a design flaw like bad batch you know!!
I tried all wicking style nothing works, I felt like my juice doesn't go down the holes, I decided to burp it similar to the boreas, problem solve!!!!
My 4ml supreme don't need no burping though!

VAPE ON[emoji36]

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
I'm the third! /lol /joke

Normally, after I fill it or rewick I burp it. If the juice level is dropping which it normally is then I don't burp. On rare occasions the wick goes dry so then it's burp time and issue solved. The viscosity of the juice plays a role in the wild and crazy world of to each his own with more variables than I have digits.

ej is the king of burpville!

:)

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
I am looking at this RTA because the reviews all seem positive. From what I understand, it leans more towards a flavor tank than a clouds tank, but it lacks in neither. I like the huge juice capacity.

I have the Supreme, Boreas and the V2 Aromamizer on daily rotation. Although all of them are pretty decent in terms of vapor production and flavor, I would recommend something that has the airflow coming from below not from the side of the coils, it mutes flavor no matter how you set it up, at least in my personal experience. There are some positive aspects to them of course but the only real reason I still use them is the ease of setup, no leaks and pretty decent performance. If it wasn't for the constant leaking/wicking issues I would still use some Griffin-type atomizer for the great performance.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Guys I have one on order

how do I ''burp'' the baby if needed

are we blowing hard into the tank or do I need to put it over my knee and rub its back

I believe geek ej is consumed with blowing clouds so he is not around /joke /lol

After it's filled and ready to vape:

Turn off JFC and AFC
Turn upside down for a few seconds
While upside down open JFC a little wider than normal and then turn the little infant right side up aka normal position
Watch for bubbles. May take a few seconds. Bubbles are a good thing! If no bubbles it means your juice is already flowing as it should. No harm. No foul.
Once you see bubbles set the JFC to your normal position and open your AFC
done!

IF you accidently flood the little infant don't worry. You can vape it back to normal operation. Turn JFC to off and with AFC open just take 5 or more draws to consume the extra juice

I also strongly suggest that you strip the little infant and clean before first use. Then lube the orings as you assemble it. WATCH those JFC pins which are very very easy to loose as they drop out.

Welcome to the dark side /lol /joke

Last edited:

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
I believe geek ej is consumed with blowing clouds so he is not around /joke /lol

After it's filled and ready to vape:

Turn off JFC and AFC
Turn upside down for a few seconds
While upside down open JFC a little wider than normal and then turn the little infant right side up aka normal position
Watch for bubbles. May take a few seconds. Bubbles are a good thing! If no bubbles it means your juice is already flowing as it should. No harm. No foul.
Once you see bubbles set the JFC to your normal position and open your AFC
done!

IF you accidently flood the little infant don't worry. You can vape it back to normal operation. Turn JFC to off and with AFC open just take 5 or more draws to consume the extra juice

I also strongly suggest that you strip the little infant and clean before first use. Then lube the orings as you assemble it. WATCH those JFC pins which are very very easy to loose as they drop out.

Welcome to the dark side /lol /joke

Nice one cheers mate :toast:

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
Supreme thoughts:

I finally pulled the trigger on a 7ml Supreme this morning. With coupon code AUTUMN it was $25.34 from FastTech.

I ordered the Supreme and a Serpent Mini 25 and a few other misc parts.

I cannot wait!

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
61a10357fe7704a3c86bb7a209816970.jpg

The best RTA ever IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
Guys I have one on order

how do I ''burp'' the baby if needed

are we blowing hard into the tank or do I need to put it over my knee and rub its back

I used to burp mine until someone in this thread mentioned poking the juice holes after priming the cotton, then no burping

(The four little holes below the coils is wht I'm talking about, poking something tiny to move cotton away from the holes so VG can flow in more easily)

Reactions: SeniorBoy

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Supreme and griffin 25 are great but I was simply spending too much time keeping it ticking over. Being a fresh quicker (on the second day the wick tastes off on everything but the lay fun v5...I thought it was my wicking but tried and few friends wicks after the first day. Not for me). I switched to smok TFV8 and not looked back. Not messing with builds and stuff. Plug and play. Single lasts 7 days for me before the taste goes off. Had one crazy cool that did go 13 days straight though. Still r commend the supreme if you want to build. It's really good. I thought there was a griffin plus out now? Pretty sure I saw one. Nothing new in the tank worlds for months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread