The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Supreme RDTA by Steam Crave

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Petabread, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Quantum Mech

Quantum Mech Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    UK
    I built mine as did with original and no issues here

pulled the wick through top to bottom, fluffed up then pulled back into place

leaving tail just sitting gently on juice holes

2. jmercury1

jmercury1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    ny
    hey ej where did you get that driptip?

3. ej1024

ej1024 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2014
    usa
    Ft by wotofo

4. luckymew

luckymew Full Member

Oct 24, 2016
    I know this is the thread for Supreme. But how about Supreme Lite? Anyone has experience with Supreme Lite? Is it recommended like the Original Supreme? Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ej1024

Mar 24, 2014
    usa
    You meant 4ml?

6. ej1024

Mar 24, 2014
    usa
    You meant 4ml?

7. luckymew

luckymew Full Member

Oct 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN

I’ve had the Supreme and have the Supreme Lite, aside from size they’re the same.

The Supreme is 25mm in diameter, has 7ml juice capacity and a 16.5mm build deck.

The Supreme Lite is 23mm in diameter, has 5ml juice capacity and a 14.3mm build deck.
    The Lite also comes with a smaller 2ml capacity tank if you want to go really small.

I don’t need the extra 2ml capacity or the larger deck so I kept the Lite but the deck isn’t huge so if you’re into larger builds or need the extra juice capacity go with the Supreme. Both are juice hogs but awesome vapes.

• Like Like x 2
  9. nocigsnomore

nocigsnomore Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2014
    Land of Oz
    Vertical coils with lots of cotton over the juice holes finally fixed the leaking I have had. Anyone know if rayon will work too?

10. srg2692

srg2692 Senior Member Verified Member

May 5, 2016
    I haven't tried Rayon with a vertical build, it'd be a huge pain to wick that way since the rayon needs to be really tight in the coils. For horizontal builds in the Supreme though, rayon's given me the best results.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nocigsnomore

Aug 18, 2014
    Land of Oz
    Thank you for reminding me that it's more difficult to wick vertical builds! Would be huge pain yes! Used 28awg, and it was difficult enough with cotton. When you use rayon for horizontal builds, do you stuff a lot over the juice holes also, so it doesn't leak? Read that with rayon one should trim out much of the end of the wicks, but maybe it works fine without doing that?

12. srg2692

May 5, 2016
    I find that I don't need to trim nearly as much as I thought based on what I read.

Get it as tight as possible through the coils without warping them. I usually hold the coil with one hand and pull the rayon with the other. For 3mm ID I hold the tails downward and cut beneath the o-ring on the outside of the deck, basically at the very bottom of the deck itself. Then cut about half, maybe a little less, from the tails diagonally starting at the top. Tuck it enough that air can get under the coils, but don't press too hard.

For 2.5mm ID I do basically the same thing but without thinning the tails at all. Just snip 'em under the o-ring and tuck.

A random tip, I find that positioning the coils fairly low in the deck helps with whistling.

You may get better results if you play around with it a little bit, but this is what works for me. This is all based on 70/30 VG juice by the way, so adjust accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nocigsnomore

Aug 18, 2014
    Land of Oz
  14. srg2692

May 5, 2016
    You're quite welcome. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  15. nocigsnomore

Aug 18, 2014
    Land of Oz
    Thank you! I might need it. :)

16. Nomoreash

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Anyone know where I can find some locator pins for the Supreme Lite. I haven't taken mine completely apart in a while so when I did earlier today I forgot about being careful with the tiny pins and lost them.
    I tried the Steam Crave website and the parts bag they list doesn't specify it includes the pins.

17. Mowgli

Mowgli Runs with scissors Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nomoreash

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Thanks Mowgli, I emailed Steam Crave but haven't got a response yet, didn't know they had a chat, I'll give that and the FB Group a try.

I was able to find 1 of the 2 I lost yesterday so it's useable now but I'm being extra careful with it until I can locate more and use 2 like it was intended.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nomoreash

Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Maggie got back to me via email and is sending me some locator pins, already received shipping and tracking info. Thanks for the help and props to steamcrave customer service.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Marko Keskitalo

Marko Keskitalo Full Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Bought the Supreme V2 couple of days ago, and after numerous builds I cant get any flavor out of this. Using it as a single coil with a plug, 3-3.5 mm coil id wicked with japanese cotton around 15 times, absolutely nothing.

Any help from here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.