Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks guys, I will look into some of these suggestions. Actually, I do have a 15ml bottle of Big Willie's custard thats been steeping forever... guess its time to dip into it huh? I went out of town and totally forgot about it lol. Is Steam really not that impressive? I've heard rave reviews on them but I guess not so much these days?

If you can make the trip, there is a new vape shop in Suwanee that has Dr. Crimmy's as their house juice. They have about 20 or so you can taste before buying.

Which store is that? I will actually be in Suwanee next week, maybe I will check them out. Are their prices similar to those on Crimmy's site?

Actually, I think I'm getting kinda tired of just plain vanilla custard juices... seems like I've tried a hundred of them and now I'm wanting to try different mixes or something. What I really want is a good strawberry and cream or strawberry shortcake vape. Please let me know if there are any nice Memorial day sale discounts for any good vendors who may carry these flavors! Thanks!

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
So, I just dug into my Crimmy's purchases from Viral Vapes, since I figured at least the flavor base was pre-steeped for a couple weeks. They only sell in 70VG, so this is my first time vaping above 50VG. Thicker liquid, more cloud, a bit fuller mouth feel with a little essential sweetness...the basic differences.

The flavors are VERY good so far, definitely a mile above Madvapes' Top Vapor house juice. After a few days of burping and shaking to distribute the added nic, I dug into Rainbow Sherbert last night. It's a pillow of sweet heavy cream flavor spiked with sour pixie-like citrus and raspberry. I had no trouble draining the Mini Nautilus of it (1.8ohm/13.3W). Next up was Apple Pie ala Mode, which is the same sweet cream bloom with a friendly apple flavor, a cinnamon kiss and a tiny bakery impression...going fast too. I'm really looking forward to Banana Foster, Honey Humps, and Peanut Butter Cookie, but I'm most excited about Mixed Berry Overdose, since the sampler was an absolutely mind-blowing French vanilla custard with prominent sweet berries.

I can walk into this place and grab 30mL for $12, with nic to spec and very little waiting, while supporting 2 local businesses. That's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread