Steamz Ultra e-cigarrette

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
I'm not 100% but based on the ecig on the steamz website it looks like it's a M40x model (ie M401, M402 or M403). If you really want to you could find some M40x cartomisers to use with it but they tend to be sold by vendors who charge way too much for them.

It's a model that isn't really in use by anyone else so it's difficult to find them and I can't point you to a vendor who does carry them.

Like Madjack said, you'll really want to get a better model.

If you're wanting one that's cig sized, you'd want to check out the volt, bloog maxxfusion or halo g6. They're quite possibly the best cig lookalike ecigs on the market right now and I don't say that lightly. They're all the same inside, just different branders so they're priced differently.

You could do with moving on to something bigger than that but form factor can be a big plus for the three Kr808D-1 models I mentioned.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello & welcome crazydazy :)

I can't seem to get any of the links to work on Dealtastic's website - never even heard of them before. Without seeing a pic of the e-cig you bought, we aren't going to be able to help you finding replacement parts for it. My gut feeling about whatever you bought is going to be the same as Madjacks, don't throw good money after bad.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread