Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello everyone,

I just received Mom and Pop's tobacco Haze and Bud's Blend, so excited to give them a try, but have read on here that they should steep. How long should I let them steep? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

RB
    If they are freshly made when you order then probably about a month ... that seems pretty standard for most tobacco's :unsure:

And welcome to ECF! :)

Exil1986

Jan 2, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Steeping is one of those things that everyone has a different opinion on it seems. So says to steep with cap off and some say to steep with cap on. It seems most people generally say to steep for a week then to test the liquid. I have a few liquids I am steeping but every liquid I have got so far I have tried when I got them to see if they even need steeping. If you try them and like the flavor now then you can just use them without steeping. But the longer they sit the more the flavors will meld together and give a different taste. Good luck with whichever method you use :)

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2012
    Philly
    I pretty much will leave the cap off the first night and then for a week or so I will leave the cap kind of crooked on the bottle. There are ways to speed up steeping, such as putting in warm/hot water and whatnot and so forth but they don't work as well as just old school-let it sit there and wait- method. As priorities said, if the flavor isn't there, let it steep a bit. Some liquids need steeping and some are ready right away!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread