Still having eGo-C Twist charger problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
The light never, ever turns green. I've wiped both connections (the female charger and the male battery) like I've been instructed, but it still stays red.

Yes, I do have it still plugged into my computer. I know someone previously said that is a bad way to charge a Twist, but honestly, I have no other options. Usually I could afford a USB-to-wall adapter, but as it's the end of the month, money is super tight. The funny thing is, even though the charger light stays red FOREVER, the Twist still works, with no diminishing vape hits.

So, do I have a kind of defective charger, a defective charger, or is this common?

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
I have had no problem with the twist. I'm just using 1 charger that came with my eog kit, but purchased 3 twists that are all (5 batteries) using the same charger.

Have you tried a different charger? I personally would eliminate all variables to find a conclusion. Start with replacing the charger.

Hope you find the problem.

I had an issue with my 510 charger where the light would stay red constantly and the blue LED on my pen batteries would stay lit upon screwing them in for a charge. While screwed in - unplug and plug in the charger to the USB outlet - light will turn green even if battery is 100% dead. NEVER turns green on its own. So I charge my pen batteries for a few hours and then remove them - no issues. Still charges.

My eGo Twist does not have this issue but maybe you could have a junk charger. My 510 charge is Joyetech, my eGo charger isn't. eGo charger charges fine via USB (although I use powered hub to charge it).

You may have a similar issue to my 510 charger. Still haven't sorted it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread