still new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2d4life

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
somewhere NY
hi all

I never realized that vaping was so big but anyways here my story how I got hooked on vaping..

I was a pack to pack n a half a day smoker since I was ,ummm umm 14 or so.. loong long time ago...price of ciggs kept going up n up, kept breaking promise to quit... Well anyways I ran to 711 1 day and saw huge sign for njoy starter kits.. debated and debated and broke down and bought 1 because I was going to Vermont for xmas and not being able to smoke would have drove me nuts...So I broke down and spent the $20 for the njoy and another 20 for the refills (yea I know expensive,not the best, but still better then $10 a pack for analogs)... After the batt was fully charged, I took my first vape, and I knew it was all I could ask for and more..I have been 100% smoke free for 5 weeks now.. I stumbled upon this site by chance.. I was looking for something better , more reliable , cheaper then the $40 a week I have been spending on njoy carts.. I am proud to say I bought an ego with a whole bunch of flavors to vape away... :)

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
I also started out with the Njoy. Have since moved up to the eGo. It's sort of like moving from a black and white TV to color. If you're interested in getting a Joye eGo, check out Liberty Flights, and don't forget to click the discount button in the upper left corner. They also sell liquid/juice.

The Njoy is a RN4081. The cartomizers can be refilled by using the condom method. You'll need some liquid/juice to fill them. To use the condom method, save the rubbery stopper that's on the mouth end of the carto. Fill it almost full with the juice, and insert the mouth end into the rubbery cylinder of juice. Slowly push the carto down into the liquid. When you see liquid come out of the battery end hole, it is filled.

A place to get filled cartomizers from is unrealcigarettes. They also taste better than the Njoys. At least in my opinion. They also sell juice. They're also cheaper.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Last edited:

tat2d4life

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
somewhere NY
thanks =) actually i did order from liberty flights... they had the best prices by far...the only thing I didnt like was the juice selection wasnt as big as I have seen on other sites...

thank you so much for the info on how to fill my cartos... I do plan on keeping my 3 npro batts for backup and I have a few old carts, and 711 sells them so I always have a backup if my ego fails or until NY ~rolls eyes~ bans e cigs...

ProjectVIN

Feb 21, 2011
Virginia
A place to get filled cartomizers from is unrealcigarettes. They also taste better than the Njoys. At least in my opinion. They also sell juice. They're also cheaper.

So just to clarify, a friend of mine uses the NJOY but is disappointed with the flavor selection. All I have to do is point him to that website & he can order the flavored cartomizers? I'm still new and most of my knowledge is in the kr808d's

zombienerd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
So just to clarify, a friend of mine uses the NJOY but is disappointed with the flavor selection. All I have to do is point him to that website & he can order the flavored cartomizers? I'm still new and most of my knowledge is in the kr808d's

I started with an Npro, as well... I found a few sites that sold cartomizers in different strengths, but only tobacco and menthol flavors.

If you want to use it as a backup, my recommendation is to head to azsmokefree.com and pick up a regular RN4081 atomizer, and some blank carts, that way you can use whatever juice you want. I use an eGo-T, but I use the 4081 passthrough and atomizer to test new flavors before I commit a tank to them.

You can also find 4081 to 510 adapters there, so you can use your 510 stuff on your npro/4081 batteries, so they aren't wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread