Stork Alert -- Stork Alert !! Congratulations Are In Order !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Rumour has it that Jay hasn't been at all forthcoming with us about his lack of available time to provide the damned best PV mod on the market.

He actually had the audacity to have taken enough time out of his always busy schedule and gone and created a mini GLV to be later introduced to this wonderful world of Great Lakes Vapor.

That's right....... I'd like everyone to join me in congratulating Sara & Jay and to celebrate in this Joyful announcement that Mrs. GLV is now with child :thumbs:

All the love and prayers for a smooth, healthy, and joyous delivery of your new gift.

I guess we all haven't been keeping Jay "THAT" busy or busy enough now have we !!:lol:

Best Wishes,
Your ECF community groupies !

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
YUP ITS TRUE !! Thanks guy's, sara and I are going to have our first boy....yes it will be a boy (fingers crossed). I really need to sell some GLV's now lol

Well if you decide to start teaching the lil guy how to help you build them before he can even walk, the GLV-cravers around here will probably agree to look the other way on any child labor laws! ;)

Congrats! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread