Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hi guys, I'm here too. Kinda new to the GG family, but just got my GGT and AFS, and lovin life!!!:D

Hello Georgea, It is nice to meet you. Welcome. Keep posting here from time to time so I don't have to worry about you now. :):):):):):):)

It is good to see so many that have checked in today.:):):) There are a few left that still need to check in. :confused::confused::confused:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hey Stormy...I'm celebrating 7 months today! Still here, no real cigs! They are truely a thing of the past!
Where's Warp?

I posted a where is Warp thread a while back. I heard he was still around but I never saw any posts. I miss him. Congratulations on your 7 months cig free. Good to see you. :):):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I am hanging around the house on this rainy day holding my ggt. have only had a one to three cigs since getting my ggt but none so far today. i think i will make it.
i am also watching rob's site all the time looking for the goods to come in.

He made me take my tent out of his front yard. :confused::confused::confused:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I am hanging around the house on this rainy day holding my ggt. have only had a one to three cigs since getting my ggt but none so far today. i think i will make it.
i am also watching rob's site all the time looking for the goods to come in.

Good for you... this is a day to remember and mark on you calendar. My last analog was on July 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread