Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It is so good to see you back. I wish everyone that I had to put on the missing list would check in with us. I am still loving my GGTStorm. Imeo still is having back problems but he did go to the doctor. He is working like a mad man as usual. He has something new up his sleeve as normal. Just not the sleeve I asked for. :(

still waiting for the sleeve sweety? I thought you only need it for the time you were on hospital. If you still want it please send me this GG back , I need it here. Its an older model with handmaded threads:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It is so good as always to see our friend Di. She always makes us laugh with her great sense of humor. Imeo. I will probably have a vaporgasm when I get my sleeve. :):):)

I want to see that sweety. Can you smoke the GGGiant in front of a camera for me please:D:D:D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Stormy my dear, I was wondering where are the old friends. I went back to see some older threads and I saw some people that are totally missing. Rejoice for example and others. Do you know something about them?
I know a lot of them read the posts. I miss Rejoice and I believe she is still around. I better start a new thread and beg them to come back. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread