Stormy's Updates- Ekowoll is in- CONTEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Please don't shoot the messenger but this was my web guys reply...
They need to click the little square icon to the left of the red X to 'maximize' their browser window. There are people that don't know that.
If their resolution is set too low(less than 1024x768), there will be scroll bars that will allow them to see everything.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Are you on a phone, ipad or pc? I just sent it to him and I'm sure he'll ask.

Sorry! I just saw this. I am on a PC I really thought that I was going to have to call my order in but, luckily by minimizing the screen, I was able to get the agree to terms box checked.

Thanks!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Please don't shoot the messenger but this was my web guys reply...
They need to click the little square icon to the left of the red X to 'maximize' their browser window. There are people that don't know that.
If their resolution is set too low(less than 1024x768), there will be scroll bars that will allow them to see everything.

Nope, maximized is when I am not able to view and there is no scroll bar. I have to minimize and make it teeny tiny to see the entire page.

Oh well, order was placed and thanks for trying!

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
He sent this today as well...hope it helps.

One other thing, for the people using firefox, ask them if they have updated to the latest version. I don't know which one it was, but the site was looking screwy to me for a short period until I upgraded.
To upgrade, go to the menu>Help>About Firefox in the window that pops up, click on check for upgrades.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Hey Stormy. On product pages on your website, if I click on one of the small product pictures, all I get is a new window that is about 6 inches high and 1/4 inch wide, so I can't see the product. Is this a known issue? It's been happening to me since you upgraded your site. I'm using Internet Explorer and Windows XP. TIA

J.R.

EDIT : Cancel that question. I tried it with Firefox, and it worked right.:firefox:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread