Airborn3

Mors Ex Supra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Cypress, Tx
Looks awesome Str8!! I'll trade ya one of mine for it. Here's a pic of it. :p

5c8a5962.jpg

For those unaware, that is the original Bugatti made by Str8. His work is awesome. Bugatti-1 is a vape monster. I take it with me everywhere I go.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Is it working? LOL

lol nope , not on ecf its not since its against the rules . Wouldnt be fair to the other 30 people that asked either . i wish i could build them for you guys but with work i dont have much free time . I barely have time to build my own . Plus I love it so much its been my primary mod over my Provari even.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Damn nice work you do. I'm very impressed with how "clean" they look. You need to quit your day job and start building us mods...j/k.

ha ,thanks hairball .Dont kid im actually thinking of it . I hate my job . The stress is killing me . lol . Id love to start building real carbon fiber mods . My idea ,nobody take please lol

Last edited:

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I was so going to say that...that needs to be done...pimp mod Str8, I really like the matching cowl to cover the interior guts, nice touch.

Check this out:

Porsche Design Carbon Fiber 3 Robusto Cigar Case preowned good condition | eBay

...sure, $500 but how cool would that be eh?

Thats nice but holy cow ,look at the price . I could build 10 of them and still have money left over . I dont even think its a full carbon fiber mold ,ithink its a overlay with real carbon which is much more simple . I plan on making full molds and not overlays . They both look the same cosmetically but a full layered mold will be strong and a overlay is just purely cosmetic . FUll carbon can be just as strong as steel but light as a feather .

Shouldnt be too hard to make a full carbon boxmod since im used to doing stuff like this . Any shape is possible too :)
dddd.jpg

ddd.jpg

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Dang it, Chris, that thing is HOT!!!
Flashy yet tasteful, like a decent sportscar!
I know LED lighting is your specialty, but your work never ceases to amaze me.
Hope you don't forget us poor folk when you make it big(ger)! LOL

Thanks much . I feel honered :) I try to put a lot of thought into my mods .I always have felt that cosmetics and performance go hand in hand . Even with my car builds .

My ecig modding originates from here lol .Yup i also am a auto painter
67g4.jpg

DSCF6405.jpg

show.jpg

ccc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread