Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Holy crap that Infiniti is SICK!!!
I wanna deck out my Forenza with some LEDs now!

haha thanks .Paint is a custom blue ghost pearl. Iv been wanting to paint one of my mods this color . I have been seriously contemplating selling my 4k dollar iforged rims and buying all the ecig mods iv been wanting I need to have a low number ggts I may just do that .Heres some better pics
IMG_4140.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Heres something new i made for the next Str8tek . The whole VV circuit is built into the box support. SO basically the suppor for the box doubles as the PCB for the VV circuit. This allows me to save room and make it look much cleaner as well as not needed as many wires. Below is the Prototype for mock up . I have already etched out the final PCBs though.

st8pp.jpg

st8po.jpg

st8pro.jpg

With the final board there is no wires running across the mod like in the first Str8tek

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I made another Str8tek with some upgrades in cosmetics. The inside is wired so clean it looks like theres no circuit in there. A ton more room inside and no wires except for the wire going to the switch and jumper from the center post to the pcb built into the case . No wires can be seen at all.Its much cleaner than the first one. Ill take some pics in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread