Status
Not open for further replies.

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
Hey guys,

I have not tried it yet, but would like to. I left my bottle of E-juice on a table which i think came under direct sunlight while i was at work.... damn.. now its all watery and stuff.. I drip when im home most of the time and this time it drips like water.. however it still taste the same i guess...

I know some of you guys "preserve" your e-juices in the fridge, i was wondering if i can drip it straight from the fridge? Cold drips and all, does it affect the atty in any way?

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Here's an info link.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=526

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 dead batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give thank you.
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
I keep all of my liquid in the fridge. I can't tell a difference between cold and warm. The liquid is going to vaporize at the same temperature anyway, it may take a second or two longer for it to warm up if it's cold. Also, since it's such a small volume of liquid actually in the atty, it probably warms up to room temperature fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread