• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Strange encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
We have discussed encountering fellow vapers and public reaction to our vaping a lot...
The other day I had an encounter that shook me up a bit.
I was rolling down the freeway vaping away on my itaste with I30 and noticed a white pickup was staying with me,
looked over and the guy driving gave me a fist pump, thought, oh wow! a fellow vaper!
Help up my PV and smiled, he grinned and pulled back due to traffic.
Thought that was the end of it and then he went around to the other side of me and caught up
alongside again, thinking he was going to hold up his PV, but instead he held up a little bag of something...
When I gave him a blank stare, he held up two bags of whatever it was!
I shook my head in the negative and he took off like a bat out of hell!
I don't think I want to know what he thought I was vaping?!?!?!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I personally have nothing against people who partake in such things, but e-cigs have a hard enough road to pubic acceptance as it is, and we don't need the stigma that comes from alternative uses of the technology. Unfortunately what can vape nicotine can be used to vape other stuff, which is better than smoking it I suppose, but I do wish they'd hang back until the people who really need this simple path away from a crippling addiction could openly use it with the peace of mind that comes with legal and public acceptance.

BennyChrist

May 2, 2013
phx
I'm sorry but that to me is worse than a strange encounter I have a few friends who partake in those activities thus it doesn't bother me as long as it's done smartly and responsibly but how stupid of that guy a.) to try to drive along side you on the freeway and b.) show not 1 but 2 bags of that on the road to a random stranger. That is what we call a ..... Lucky for him you're not an off duty cop. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread