Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi guys!

I’ve a Reo Grand SL, and I love it... but, is normal, that if I unscrew the atom and then I rescrew it , I’ve to re regulate the pin inside the Reo?
Something little... but is annoying...
Thanks..
Hi,
What atty are you using?
My "pin" is pretty stable but I keep it almost flush with the bottom of the 510. (MantaV2)
I also use a O-ring between the atty and the Grand to take up any space and align the atty.

2015 SL/LP Grand.

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Ltlchz

May 8, 2018
Italy
Hi,
What atty are you using?
My "pin" is pretty stable but I keep it almost flush with the bottom of the 510. (MantaV2)
I also use a O-ring between the atty and the Grand to take up any space and align the atty.

2015 SL/LP Grand.

Cheers
I

I’m using a speed Revolution..
the screw in the reo is not very stable... also yours?

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I’m using a speed Revolution..
the screw in the reo is not very stable... also yours?

Since they are reverse threaded, mine stays within a 1/8 turn of where I set it.
My rda has a fairly long 510, so I don't raise the pin more than maybe .5mm or so. I just set it and forget it.
If I lost the pin, my atty would still fire, but my coils would be in a non optimal position. (I over squonk).
A tiny bit of teflon tape may help to snug the pin a bit so you are not getting too much play.
I don't swap RDAs, so I really only remove the MantaV2 for cleaning or if I am trying a new build and need to check for shorts/resistance etc.
I fill my bottle the old way... I take it out.
HTH
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread