Strawberry e-liquid; NOT WITH CREAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have been purchasing Strawberry e-liquid from Vermillion River in Minnesota for probably a couple years plus now. It is good, a bit better than good and have tried strawberry from other vendors, but haven't found a really good one with a extra good strawberry flavor.

Not a fan of strawberries and cream, although have tried a bunch....not my taste for sure. The only other one I've found remotely good is Charlie Noble believe it or not and this is not supposedly a premium e-liquid. They have a pistachio RY4 that is really tasty as well.

What is your suggestion for a tasty Strawberry e-liquid w/out the cream part??
vaping with a 30watt istick and kangertech subtank nano .5ohm.

Thank you!

So the word Premium has to be on the label??

Otherwise, strawberry juice is probably the most found single flavor after Tobacco.

Well, from my experience you usually get what you pay for. I have tried many many vendors throughout the price range and have found a few here and there that were good and inexpensive. Fact...

Ok, "other wise strawberry juice is probably the most single flavor after tobacco"...so, do you have any suggestions for a good one or was that just your point?? Looking forward to your helpful response...

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Nicoticket, Vape Wild, Vapor Room, Hoosiers. But, I have to say that I DIY now and I found better for cheaper.

Really, the only taste that counts is the one that your taste buds encounter. With that in mind you just have to keep trying them.

Asking here to replicate your taste buds is not a good direction. There is a list of vendors at the bottom of the forums' listing. That is a good place to start.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Nicoticket, Vape Wild, Vapor Room, Hoosiers. But, I have to say that I DIY now and I found better for cheaper.

Really, the only taste that counts is the one that your taste buds encounter. With that in mind you just have to keep trying them.

Asking here to replicate your taste buds is not a good direction. There is a list of vendors at the bottom of the forums' listing. That is a good place to start.
All Nicoticket juice (IMO) has some type of creamy or vanilla-y undertone to it. May not be what the OP would want.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
@ScandaLeX ,Then I am sure that he would move on to the next on his list. I never had the intention to hand-hold. Outside of tobacco, it is probably the most available at most all vendors. I had a list of 57 different plain strawberry flavored juices when I was researching. The vendor listing at the bottom of the forum list will provide a good starting point.

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Heathers Heavenly Vapes carries a "just strawberry" juice.... take a look...
Thank you, I will check them out. I looked at a forum from a different site and Olympia Vapor Works has a "Very Strawberry" e-liquid from the sounds of it and the post looks like it is definitely worth a try...

@Monism Pantheist ~ I just saw your other thread but couldn't respond there. I just received my juice from Fuggin Vapor & the one flavor I'm currently on right now is DELICIOUS!!! It's Cereal Vapist. I did order some strawberry stuff but none of them strawberry only.
I ordered from Fuggin Vapor before. They have a clearance list that has some nice 15ml e-liquids at a great price!

Thank you for the vendors. You wrote about tobacco e-liquids, I ordered from Black Note N.E.T. e-liquid two times and it is very good liquid. Next week I'm going to check out Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com. Tobacco is probably my favorite choice. I run two tanks at a time one with the tobacco and the other with a berry or something that is sweeter such as a breakfast cereal.
Good Life Vapor "Zombie Blood" is a Strawberry Gummie type juice. Real good!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
I,m still just amazed at how many vendors and choices their are....Love It!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread