Strawberry flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
On your next order, you may want to price compare with Bull City, and/or Wizard Labs and OSDIY next time. Some of those prices seem really high (the 30mL of TFA Strawberry Ripe for one) compared to their prices. Just my :2c: though.
That’s what I thought at first then I noticed he ordered 2.

Nevermind, been answered. :D

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Thanks, that’s some good information. The lime sounded good, I thought it might be nice to add a little extra to some of the orange flavors I got.
I only got one big bottle this time. I got 120ml of JF SS. The rest are just 30mls. One of these days I’m gonna go through my flavors and take the ones I don’t like out. PIF to some of you folks for all the good info y’all been giving me.
On a side note ECX seems pretty good getting their orders out. Both orders shipped same day.
ECX has been very good to me, that’s why I always recommend them. Easy site, quick shipping, great selection.

As far as spending 3x what you’d anticipated... I try new flavors all the time. I do usually get a small bottle to try before going for 30-120 mls, unless that’s the only way it’s available. And if I run out, well, you’ll see how quickly you can get a replacement.

But don’t feel bad about spending the money. It doesn’t look like you bought anything iffy, those are much used and well loved flavors and they’ll last quite some time in the shelf. I always justify my spending by comparing how much I’d have spent smoking. Heck, your purchase wouldn’t keep me in Marlboros for a week.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I got an order in today and mixed up two tiny bottles to test. One was 5% FA juicy strawberry and 2% TFA ripe strawberry. It’s super delicious SnV, tastes very realistic. It’s like taking a bite outta a perfectly ripe strawberry picked at the exact moment it’s flavor is at its peak. The second mix is 5% Cap juicy orange 2% Cap sweet tangerine. It is also a delicious SnV that reminds me of those orange freezy pops you’d get as a child in the summer. The foot long X 1” piece of plastic filled with liquid you’d buy in 50-100 packs and throw in the freezer. I’m gonna have to get some now that I’ve been reminded of their tastiness. Anyway great flavor that brought me back to the summer of 19 80something playing with friends and mom brings out freezy pops for everyone on a hot summer afternoon. Mmmmmmmmmm :vapor:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I got my second order in today and they sent me flavorwest strawberry instead of the jungle flavors I ordered. I’ve emailed them and I’m sure they will correct this posthaste but in the meantime I’m curious what people think of this strawberry? How y’all like it? Is it one of the better strawberries? Or not so much?

• Optimistic
Reactions: IDJoel

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got my second order in today and they sent me flavorwest strawberry instead of the jungle flavors I ordered. I’ve emailed them and I’m sure they will correct this posthaste but in the meantime I’m curious what people think of this strawberry? How y’all like it? Is it one of the better strawberries? Or not so much?

Maybe that was the Vaping Gods way of getting you to try FW Strawberry?

• Agree
Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Just to let anyone who may come to this thread know. I got one wrong flavor in my order from ecigexpress yesterday. I sent them an email with a pic of my order last night. Today they shipped out the correct flavoring. Excellent service from them as I expected from their reputation here and with the vaping community at large. My first experience with their customer service and I couldn’t be happier. I got a free 120ml of flavorwest strawberry and my jungle flavors sweet strawberry 120ml will be here shortly. Thank you ECX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread