Strayed Fron The Flock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabberwalkie

Mar 8, 2014
us
You were my first vapor store I bought juice from on a suggestion from a friend. I've only order from you for the first 2 months of vaping and after reading some great reviews of other e-juice artist I thought Id give it a try. First up was Mt Baker Vapor, lots of great reviews and you here MBV tossed around a lot. I fell in love with your vanilla tobacco and coffee flavor, so I gave MBV's a try. I tried theirs out as soon as I got it and wasn't impressed. In fact I didn't like their vanilla tobacco at all, but they suggest to steep their product for a couple of weeks. 10 day later still not very good. I just wanted you all too know your doing a great job and keep up the great work. The vanilla tobacco and coffee is top notch!!!!!!

AthensGa

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2013
Athens, GA USA
Other than a little DIY, which I'm not very good at, I also buy only from TVR. I thought about MBV because they're supposed to be super cheap, but then almost every thread talks about "adding 5 flavor shots" or whatever to their orders. I'm not sure what that does to the price, but it seems like it'd go from being super cheap to just cheap.

I figure the 9 bucks (sale price + the perma 10% off coupon) for 30 ml that TVR charges is plenty cheap enough for great juice. Hey I'm cheap and only buy the sale juice, especially since I have a hard time finding juices that I like. Not TVRs fault. I just thought I'd like the bakery stuff, and it ends up I'm a fruity kind of gal. Well except for the gingerbread...love me some gingerbread.

I supply myself and my oldest step-daughter with juice. I have a sister-in-law that uses TVR, and my other has never smoked cigarettes step-daughter just got into non-nicotine vaping. I steered her over to TVR to get a battery so I can have the backup to my backup back.

Have to admit I wish the TVR forum was a little more active, so I was happy to see a new post here.

Derek Derailled

Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Roanoke, Alabama
You were my first vapor store I bought juice from on a suggestion from a friend. I've only order from you for the first 2 months of vaping and after reading some great reviews of other e-juice artist I thought Id give it a try. First up was Mt Baker Vapor, lots of great reviews and you here MBV tossed around a lot. I fell in love with your vanilla tobacco and coffee flavor, so I gave MBV's a try. I tried theirs out as soon as I got it and wasn't impressed. In fact I didn't like their vanilla tobacco at all, but they suggest to steep their product for a couple of weeks. 10 day later still not very good. I just wanted you all too know your doing a great job and keep up the great work. The vanilla tobacco and coffee is top notch!!!!!!

Good sir, I feel your pain. After trying TVR I decided to give Mt. Baker Vapor a try. After doing so,
I am tempted to say they bought their reviews. I tried their Grape (was decent at best), BluBacco (horrible),
Thug Juice (I thought I was dying), and Black Cloves (again, decent is a strong word here).

All of my Vapor Room juices are easily all day vapes for me. The flavors are wonderful and the
juices never bother my tanks. I'm honestly scared to go anywhere other than The Vapor Room now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread