Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
The very very worst part about having strep throat is not being able to smoke my REO. I am going crazy. It's been 4 days now and I have sadly only been able to take about 5 puffs :cry:

As soon as I place my next order for ejuice I will be adding a large bottle of nicotine free juice. I have no idea if this will work or help but now I know I have to plan for the worst.

I'm sure my fellow Reonauts can sympathise imagining how hard it would be to not smoke your REO for 4 days.

I'm glad I went to the doctor...it easily could have been 4 more days without a prescription. Thanks for letting me vent. 8-o

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
The doctor said I should feel better in 24 hours so I'm thinking tomorrow night I should be able to start vaping again! I wish I had peppermint...that sounds like a really good idea. Maybe in my next order I'll get something peppermint with no nicotine in case this happens again!

Thank you both for your get well wishes :)

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
With four school-aged boys, we definitely get strep often. Mine hit on the second week of vaping. I just doused my throat with Chloroseptic and vaped as much as I could before it wore off. Hope you feel better soon. The antibiotics work quickly, so you should be able to vape within a day, day and a half. Keep taking the antibiotics, though, until it goes away completely.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Been there, done that ;) When I had strep throat I could only vape 0 nic juice for several days. Juice with any nic in it was way too painful on the throat. Now that you're on medication you'll be vaping your nic juice again soon.

Exactly! I feel bad for anyone who gets too sick to vape! Haha I never imagined it would be this bad. I'm able to vape thank goodness but not enough as I would like :)

At least it's progress

With four school-aged boys, we definitely get strep often. Mine hit on the second week of vaping. I just doused my throat with Chloroseptic and vaped as much as I could before it wore off. Hope you feel better soon. The antibiotics work quickly, so you should be able to vape within a day, day and a half. Keep taking the antibiotics, though, until it goes away completely.

It's a nightmare. That's what I tried too, spraying tons of chloroseptic and trying to vape. That's funny we had the same idea. :laugh:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
You can buy VG at Walmart. If you can vape straight VG that might help. You could add a little flavoiring. Melt a peppermint candy in a little water add a few drops.
I realize the drawing on a atty or cartos might cause pain. But if you can do this even a little you might like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread