Stuck cartomizer on eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctoronln9

Feb 8, 2012
Tampa
I had no idea where to post this, so apologies if it's in the wrong spot.

I was using my cartotank earlier on one of my old eGo 650mahs. When the battery died, I went to unscrew it from the battery, but it wouldn't budge. I wiggled, pried and even went as far as got needle nose pliers, figuring it just got too tight when I put it on. It's not like I use a vice grip, so I was a little surprised. I pulled it so hard, that the battery began to separate from the connector. But the cartomizer didn't budge. I have never, ever seen something like this before.. it wasn't having problems leaking and I've never seen juice dry hard on the battery.. not to mention I go through a 650mah battery twice a day anyway, so this was all very unusual. While the battery didn't come apart, I'm not too worried if it's trashed. I got my box mods and silver bullets anyway, but I'd absolutely hate to see this happen to one of my mods.

Could it be a threading issue with the cartomizer? It wasn't even a week old. I'm at a loss for words. This is so unusual, never even heard about something like this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread