Travel and Vaping Stupid travel question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Can I just take one power cord and one car charger cord along with the various model specific charger heads? I don't need to lug 5 whole charger/cord combos, do I? These would be 510, 901, 801, yada yada yada. Thanks!

Howdy geeker;

There's a Travel forum. You'll find it under the e-cig in public forum on the quick jump dropdown.

I'm not sure of the models you have, but if all your batts, fit a single charger, that's all you'll need. I carry two chargers in case one craps out.

Dead batteries = buying a pack of analogs.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Thanks for the reply, Jim.
All of the chargers have different battery connections, but a single cord fits them all but one.
And I only have one car cord, but I think it will fit all of the battery chargers.

All I can say is, take what you need to stay in business. Take along enough parts, and spares to keep you going.

My situation is a bit different. I'm away from home for weeks or even months. The hotel rooms are my "home". I carry enough spare parts and supplies to keep me going while I'm away.

Running out of spares = running to get a pack of analogs.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Geeker, I think I know what you are talking about. I take 1 cord for my laptop brick & Janty KB charger. As long as its 2 prong which is how all my e-cig chargers come. I got lucky that my laptop brick is also 2 prong.

OK from left to right.
Janty KB charger, 901 charger, Ultra fire CR2 etc... charger and my laptop brick.
As you can see I can use the one cord for all 4 chargers.
ptjd-albums-stash-picture1489-power-cord-adapter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread