• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stupid Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
OK, so I've been debating for a while about whether to get a new tablet or not. My old one is a Viewsonic G Tablet that I cracked and hacked and put Honeycomb on it (newer revision of the Android operating system, for those who don't know). It had good specs, but the shipped OS stunk on ice. It worked, mostly. Not great, but good enough for most of what I wanted to do. Then I saw the specs and price on a new tablet from ASUS - The TF300 - and it made me drool. Finally, I pulled the trigger.

So now I'm browsing through the apps market and - wait, what is this? A game called Stupid Zombies? And it's free? I like free. I like zombies. Free zombies are cool.

It's a shoot-em-up, old-fashioned arcade style. When I want some mindless fun, it arranges an array of zombies in a shooting gallery, and only gives me so many bullets to kill them all. I have to rely on ricochets to get all of them. It's Angry Birds, for the zombie aficionado.

Final result: two drippy, rotting, gangrenous thumbs up. I'm sure I'll get up to some level and it'll tell me that if I want to go any higher I'll have to pay. I don't care. I might even do it. Or I might go back and try to top my old scores on some of the levels I barely made it through. Either way, I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread